1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Zalem

Oct 13, 2006

1. Hello! :) Please post any buyer or seller feedback for me in this thread. Thanks!

You can also see feedback for me at ebay. My id is malicious-butterfly

2. I bought a Luts Armor set from Rin awhile ago. It came as promised: fast and everything in tact. It was awesome and she was great to deal with. :)

Recommend dealing with her. Very trustworthy.

3. I bought a pair of lovely Zoukeimura eyes from Rin. She is a pleasure to deal with: prompt, good communication, item packaged with care and arrived very quickly.

4. Rin's helped me out with doll purchases and is simply the most kind and giving person! She definitely puts kindness first :)

5. I did a jewelry commission for Zalem--she was clear & concise & super sweet about what she wanted--she paid immediately, and we had great communication back and forth until the commission was complete. Great buyer! I hope to do business with her again :)

6. I just bought a pair of eyes from Zalem: A flawless transaction with great communication! I would definitely recommend her! :)

7. I bought a wig from Zalem and she mailed it the very next day. She's awesome to deal with. thank you!

8. I bought a wig from Zalem. Wig was packed so nicely and it came very quickly. Kept in contact and responded to my pms very very quickly. Great person to deal with!!

9. I bought a wig from Zalem last week~ she was very nice to deal with and shipped the item fast as well. Replied to all my pms and kept good communication! :3 A very good seller! thanks! :)

10. got a nice wig from Zalem - great seller :)

11. ^^ Lovely person, it was really a fantastic deal! :D
      I'd love to buy from u again soon :-*

12. I purchased an F-16 head on a white pureskin SD-13 boy from zalem and she was very timely in sending him after she recieved my payment.
      He arrived in great condition and I am not at all disappointed. :D
      Very good seller~

13. I bought a pair of black senior delf shoes from Zalem and she was really friendly. She gave me tracking numbers for my item too and the item came wrapped well. My boy is enjoying the shoes. Good transaction, will love to buy from her again. ^^

14. I bought one outfit from zalem and she was very nice :D
      Item was in perfect conditon and well packaged :)

Thank you very much!!
      I highly recommend Zalem :thumbup

15. Totally belated, but I bought a Luts wig from zalem. The wig arrived packaged incredibly well and was precisely as described. Faboo seller, would absolutely deal with again. :)

16. zalem participated in my first group order & it was just a pleasure from start to finish! Fast payment in full, great communication & she made my diet coke taste like regular! :D
      Thanks so much!
      Anna

17. Zalem participated in my Luts group order, and was just an absolute delight from start to finish. She was prompt with payment, took direction very well, and followed the Group order guidlines to a T;)... I wouldn't hesitate to do buissness with her again:)
      ~Anthony

18. i bought a wonderful 2007 nanuri head from zalem and she was wonderful to buy from!!! good communication and fast shipping!! the head was flawless and even better in person!!! thank you so much!!!

19. I just got the Luts Riche Set from Zalem- it was better than described- EXCELLENT condition and arrived safely and quickly. A++++++++ seller! Super happy customer and I would definitely buy from Zalem again!!

20. I just bought a doll from Zalem & it couldn't have been a better transaction. Thank you so much!