1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread~! .:. The Red Queen .:.

Sep 24, 2006

1. Ello~!

People that I've done buisness with here on the forums~

Completed wonderful transactions with the following~!
      noriapple
      kauket ((for Fairywing's))
      emiko
      ravendolls
      nettness
      Enki
      Beachgirl Nakita (through Evil bay)
      Esthy&Lulla
      Zingy ((OMG <3 <3! My Oona is here!))
      Kurosakura
      EternalSerenity
      Mia K ((for Mio))
      eliza_maza
      lilycat28
      radiotrash
      Toxic*Resin
      Echo
      ikomitsu
      almostangel
      plasticnoodles
      aya22
      STASIE
      StrontiumDog
      pawpaw
      LordSesshoumaruSama
      Loogie

Currently waiting on paid items from~
      Mon&Ding

Currently waiting on feedback from~
      radiotrash
      almostangel
      caralbenham
      aya22
      LordSesshoumaruSama
      Loogie

Currently conducting buisness with~
      Mon&Ding

If you have done any buisness with me feel free to leave feedback~! Thanks so much <3

2. Quick payment, easy communication, and very friendly to deal with, thank you!

3. Super great buyer! Bought a mnf Lishe from me and it couldn't have been a better transaction! ^^ Fast payment and very nice to deal with! :D *hugs*

4. Very quick payment, perfect international transaction!!! Hope you will enjoy the Kitty shoes!

Thank you so much :fangirl: !!!

5. I had an EXCELLENT transaction with Megan. She shipped extremely fast and sent me the coolest clothes.

:fangirl:

6. She is simply awesome to deal with. :aheartbea I purchased a beautiful purple fur wig from her last week, and she got it out to me super-quick. I couldn't be happier! Highest recommendations! :D

7. it was an awesome transaction. seller shipped item within minutes of me actually bying it (which is the fastest i've ever had anything shipped) great seller!!!! would definetly do business with again!!!

8. We had a wonderful transaction <3 She is a great buyer and is very nice to deal with, thanks again!

9. I bought a pair of Anotherspace Goggles from The Red Queen, who was a very friendly seller, shipped quickly and was prompt with communication. Would happily deal with again. Thanks!

10. Red Queen is FANTASTIC!! :D She sold me some 18mm rainbow eyes for a GREAT price, then threw in a free gift! Thanks so much!! <333

11. Our first transaction with Red Queen was great. Quick, quick payment and great communication. Thanks so much!

12. A great seller!:)
      Outfit arrived in perfect condition and the whole transaction was straight forward and friendly,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

13. Awesome seller!
      Good communication, fast shipping. Thanks!

14. bumping to see if I'm able to edit first post.

15. Bought some Soom eyes from Red Queen, they came in a nice thickly padded envelope in great shape! Thanks! :aheartbea

16. I bought a pair of 14mm Soom Nightflower from The Red Queen^^
      They were shipped immediately after payment in a padded envelope and was in a good shape when it arrived^^ I'm pleased with this transaction. Thank you^^

17. The Red Queen bought my blank puki rose faceplate. Great communication and quick payment!

18. I exchanged my eyes for wig with Red Queen. Very fast shipping and great communication. Thank you :]

19. I bought a beautiful mohair wig from her. The price was reasonable and the shipping was quick. She was very good with communication. Too bad my doll has a smaller head than I thought! Such a bummer! Still a pleasurable transaction. :)

20. I purchased a DZ 1/4 female body from The Red Queen and had a very pleasant transaction. She shipped extremely fast, packed her very well, and even clothed her. Would recommend her.