1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for Ceres33

Jul 5, 2009

1. Welcome to my feedback thread!

If I've done a transaction with you please post any comments/feedback, be it positive or negative, you may have.

Thank you!

2. Ceres bought a Soom Bygg head from me.
      Fast payment and good communication. Great person to do a transaction with ^^

3. Ceres33 bought a Narae from me, she paid on time when she said she would and kept in touch. Very nice person to work with.

4. I sold her a minifee Rheia!
      The payment was quickly made.
      The contact was very greate and wonderful!

again i can say thanks <3

5. I sold a Pukifee Luna to Ceres, and it was such a pleasant experience! Ceres notified me once the package got there, and even showed me the box opening! Couldn't ask for a better buyer! Thank you!! :D

6. I sold a JID Amy to Ceres and it was a wonderful transaction! Fast payment, friendly PMs, let me know when she received the doll. An excellent international transaction! :)

7. I sold a MNF Rheia to Ceres. Transaction went smoothly. Very good communication and fast payment. Would definitely work with again. :)

8. I purchased from ceres33 one Head, and had a great transaction.
      She was a good communicator, and there was prompt shipping.
      I'm very happy with everything, including what I bought!
      Many Thanks :-)))))

9. Bought a body part from ceres33. It was a very easy and fast transaction with perfect communication. Would definetly buy again from her. :)

10. I purchased an DT Elysia Head from Crese33. This transaction was easy, fast and friendly. The shipping was fast and the price was fair. Very nice person to comunicate with. Thank you again Crese33 :)

11. Ceres33 purchased my Delf Miyu from me. She paid really quickly!
      She was very friendly and kept great communication.
      I would definitely do business with her again.
      Thank you and enjoy your new girl! :)

12. Positive
      I bought a head from Ceres33. The shipping was very fast and the package was solid.
      The head is in perfect condition.

Mail contact with Ceres33 was very nice too :)

13. Sold a dollzone 1/4 girl body to Ceres33, she is very lovely and friendly,paid fast. Transaction was happy till the end. Nice! Thank you for your purchase!Highly recommend!^ ^

14. Ceres33 purchased a Fairyland TS Rheia from me and the transaction was perfect! She sent money right away, was very patient with me with shipping, and even let me know when she received the doll!! Such a very lovely transaction! I recommend her to all! Thank you again! :)

15. Ceres33 purchased a Minifee NF head from me.
      The transaction was perfect in every way with fast payment and perfect friendly communication.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction.

16. I bought some boots and shorts via Flickr from Ceres, and everything went smoothly. n_n Would definitely buy from her again! Thank you!

17. I sold my Pukifee Antre to Ceres33 and the transaction was 100% smooth. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Thanks! Monica

18. I bought a tan MNF Mio from Ceres33 and she is a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and answered all my question quickly. Mio was packaged very carefully and she came to me in excellent condition from France to the USA in one week! Wow! :dance

19. I bought one Minifee moe girl body from Ceres33 and I could not be happier with this transaction!, she is simply amazing and so sweet!. She sent it very fast and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed talking to her! *___*. She packed it safety and arrived very very fast too in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

20. I bought a Fairyland Momo head from Ceres33.
      Communication was very friendly, she was super fast on sending the girl head to me and excellent packaging, doll head in tip-top condition. I would highly recommended Ceres33.
      Thank you for the beautiful head and sweet gifts!:)