1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbck for Spiteless

Aug 28, 2009

1. Please post feedback on thing bought from or sold to me.
      Thank you :aheartbea

2. Spiteless bought a Luts KDF Bory from me.
      Very friendly, fast payment and great communication! Would love to do business with her again ^_^

3. Spiteless bought a msd shirt from me, it was a great transaction. Spiteless was quick to respond to pms and paid promptly, friendly to deal with. Will be happy to do business with them again.

4. Spiteless bought a set of clothes from me. Payment and communication were prompt, and she was very pleasant throughout the transaction. ^^ She also informed me when the package had arrived at her place. ^^ Would definitely sell to her again! :3

5. Sold an msd outfit to Spiteless who was great with communication and fast with payment. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

6. Spiteless Ordered a customize wig at my shop! She is SUPER nice! SUPER patient! and SUPER awesome! Recommend to ALL!

7. Spiteless bought a pair of shoes from me and was fantastic to deal with! She paid promptly and left feedback after the item arrived! A++ :fangirl:

8. Spiteless commissioned a wig from me-she's a great buyer! Fast payment, excellent communication. Thank you very much!

9. Spiteless bought a puki wig and eyes in a split. She was very nice to deal with and had good communications. I would recommend her as a buyer.

10. Person Without Spite bought an outfit from me--fast payment, great communication. Thank you!

11. Spiteless bought a pair of MSD shoes from me. She paid quickly and her communication was great. Awesome buyer :> Thanks!

12. Spiteless bought some MSD shoes from me. Flawless transaction - she paid very fast and was an excellent communicator. Would definately recommend her as a buyer - none better. :)

13. Spiteless bought a Pipos Ringo from me. She paid promptly upon deciding and she was understanding when the USPS misplaced the package for almost a full week. I know Ringo will have a great home!

14. I just completed a trade of my DoC U for Spiteless' CH Marco. Everything went wonderfully! Communication was great, and she shipped him quickly & securely. A great trade partner :)

15. Sold a doll body to her!
      Payment was quick and easy! LOVE TO WORK WITH HER AGAIN!

16. I bought from Spiteless a Custom House Yeonu and am very happy with the product. Spiteless was an understanding and patient seller : D I recommend buy from her again : 3

17. I bought from Spiteless a Custom House Yeonu and am very happy with the product. Spiteless was an understanding and patient seller : D I recommend buy from her : 3

18. I bought a DOD body from Spiteless. I got the body and it's wonderful, great packaging and really fast shipping! Thanks so much! highly recommended!

19. Spiteless bought a handcrafted MSD bed with mattress from me. She was very quick to respond and paid right away. She was wonderful to work with and I would love to work with her again!

20. Spiteless bought items from my shop. She paid quickly and had good communication. Highly Recommended.