1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Felixdoll Brownie Babies - 'Small Comfort' discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. I would like to get one of these cute little babies. I'm hoping I can find the elf version.

2. Hello, sorry for late reply did not notice it until now, got them at ndoll but they are sold out and I hope they will bring the tan skin back. Maybe if a lot of us ask for it they will bring back tan skin.

3. How do I get one of those?! :D They are SO cute?

4. Gorgeous babies everyone! They are all just too adorable!

I'm still longing for a small comfort. I was waiting for ndoll to reopen their English shop, but there website seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if they've closed down? I see that Dolk Station has added Brownies to their shop, but no small comforts.

5. Hi! Since I discovered DOA thanks to this thread, I thought I would contribute to it a bit with pictures of my little Ellana.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]by Cindy Conan, sur Flickr

You can see the other pictures on my flickr, directly. All clothings are hand made by me!

6. Hi Ewina! It's nice to see that these adorable little things are still charming collectors. I have 2 now. One is a hybrid with a Pukipuki face, the other is waiting for a face up.

7. Yes they are so cute and perfect! But so hard to dress...

8. I have to set up my photos on another hosting site to show them off more, then I can post photos. <3

9. I had to make a flickr so I could post my baby's pictures... I look forward to seeing yours.

10. That seller worries me.