1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ReRelease [FIFTH MOTIF] x [BJDIVAS] Final Limited Release of Venitu and Goohwa

Nov 20, 2017

1. Fifth Motif is releasing a limited run of their Venitu and Goohwa dolls!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

This final release is very specific, and as such, we really need all potential customers to please carefully read ALL the information in the product listings.

Dollshe Craft is the casting company. All of Dollshe's (PURE) resins are available. (HONEY) resins are not available. Color Options:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      We at BJDivas are representing Fifth Motif to collect orders on a non-profit basis. Formerly, Fifth Motif was going to only accept orders through Facebook, with payments only through Bank Transfer and Western Union. Due to BJDivas' love and appreciation for Fifth Motif's work as well as for our fellow BJD hobbyists, we contacted Fifth Motif prior to the re-release date in an effort to provide PayPal and layaway options to customers.

As such, because we are working for free, to prevent taking a loss ourselves while we provide this service, we're deviating from our usual policies. Please check the listings for details regarding payment, shipping, and layaway.

The ordering period officially begins on Thursday, November 23, 2017, at 1:00 PM CST.
      Venitu and Goohwa full sets are not time limited but are quantity limited to 75 total sets.

Ordering Links:
      [ORDERING PERIOD COMING SOON] Fifth Motif Venitu or Goohwa Full Set
      [ORDERING PERIOD COMING SOON] Fifth Motif Venitu or Goohwa Head

Chinese customers have the option of ordering through Taobao and Weibo.

Customers everywhere can also order directly from Fifth Motif through Facebook or E-mail ([email protected]). If ordering this way, please note that Fifth Motif only accepts payments in Bank Transfer or Western Union.

Fifth Motif would like to strongly issue the statement that the master sculptor does not want to sell any more Venitu and Goohwa dolls after this ordering period. It is Mr. Cho's wish that this is the absolute final ordering period. Mr. Cho wants to focus on making new dolls as well as complete other new works.

Fifth Motif would also like to communicate that despite the rising costs of production, they are endeavoring to keep the price of their dolls the same as before. In the future, casting costs will increase further, but Fifth Motif will try to keep the prices the same with their new releases.

Fifth Motif hopes that after this ordering period, that customers will understand about not asking for further Venitu and Goohwa ordering periods. Fifth Motif is a very small single artist business who does everything from sculpting to refining, and the large volume of requests have been very detrimental to his progress on other projects. Mr. Cho would like nothing more than to move on beyond Venitu and Goohwa to bring all of us even more beautiful dolls.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us through here on DoA, by e-mail, Facebook, or through our website! :D

FAQ about this release: Upcoming Fifth Motif Ordering Period: FAQ

#1 BJDivas, Nov 20, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    2. I noticed from your website that it's already possible to order and buy the Venitu and Goohwa heads, how does that work? Is there a date and limited number of heads too? Is it possible to place an order for the head already?
      Thank you so much for your help!

3. It seems that our website is as excited about this as many are, as it keeps turning those listings on at random times after we've turned them off. :lol: Please hold off until the actual release time to place an order, otherwise we'll have to cancel it. :sweat

I'm not sure about the limit of the heads. Mr. Cho didn't believe that there would be enough customers who would want to order just the heads, and they have to be cast separately so there was a minimum number required before that option even became available. However, my group has since then decided that we'll sponsor whatever's missing to get to the minimum so people can order heads only at the release. Mr. Cho also doesn't have the means to ship heads only, so all heads would have to be sent to us and then we would send them out, incurring a longer wait time and higher shipping fees.

I think that the heads will likely be at least time limited to until the last full set has sold.

4. We've been getting a huge volume of inquiries about this release, so we've put together an FAQ for it. From this point onwards, please consult it first, there's a chance that your questions will be answered right away with it! <3

Upcoming Fifth Motif Ordering Period: FAQ

5. Are customers allowed to order multiple dolls or is it one doll per person? Also, do you know approximately how long orders will take to deliver? I am just curious on how long the wait time will be. Thank you very much! :)

6. Customers can order as many dolls as they'd like, there's no limit to per person. :)

Neither my group nor Fifth Motif has an exact idea of how long the wait time will be, however Honey resins were not included to minimize that. Fifth Motif hopes to be able to deliver in the 3-5 month range.

7. I've read on your website about how your layaway works.

So if i order the doll and get the 3 month layaway, is it shipped directly from Mr.Cho (which I believe he's in korea) ?

what if i get 6 month layaway? it will be shipped to you first and then to me?

is the shipping cost going to be : Mr.Cho to you + you to me? or just the cost from you to me?
      I'm living in Australia.

8. With 3 month layaway, your order will ship directly from Fifth Motif in South Korea.

If you get 6 month layaway, we'll also try our best to have it shipped from Fifth Motif to save you shipping costs. If Fifth Motif is unable to store all the orders, they would have to ship to us for storage, in which case you'd have to pay shipping from Fifth Motif to us and us to you. However, we don't anticipate this being necessary unless the layaway is longer than 6 months.

9. We've been receiving a lot of inquiries about whether hands will be available for purchase separately. They weren't formerly but hands will now be available for purchase separately! Or, more accurately, they will be available for purchase a week after the re-release of Venitu and Goohwa.

Furthermore, Fifth Motif's highly anticipated NEW HANDS will be released during that period and will be available for purchase alongside the existent hands.

With the re-release event launching tomorrow, we ask that everyone bears with us, as we're already dealing with a high volume of inquiries that we expect will drastically increase. There will always be at least one member of our group actively on stand-by, so we'll definitely get to you as soon as we're able to, it just might not be as quickly as usual. Please keep calm and don't rush. :D

10. @BJDivas
      How much will each pair of hands be? :0c

11. There will be 8 different new hands and the whole set will start around $320.

12. Sorry for all the questions!
      Will they be only sold as a whole set/include the basic hands? :0c
      Also! Are they time limited/quantity limited as well?

13. The indication that we've received from Fifth Motif at this point in time is that the 8 new hands will be sold as a whole set. They will not include the basic hands, however the option to buy just the basic hands and the phone gesture hands will become available with the release of the new set of hands. So, customers who wish to purchase just the hands can wait a week to do so.

The new hands will not be quantity limited. They will likely be time limited but neither we nor Fifth Motif know for certain yet. Furthermore, the new hands will be available in Honey resins for color matching with existent Venitu/Goohwa owners. A COA is required to be able to order the new hands in Honey resin. Without COA, only Pure resins will be available.

14. Hello - it appears that your site isn't working.

15. Yes, the huge influx of traffic has crashed it. We're on hold with our host support. Please bear with us everyone!

16. Finally got on the site but it says “out of stock”. Wow!

17. It hasn't let me in yet to turn it on. None has sold yet, don't worry!

18. There is an email link in their reply signature that I used - check one of their replies to this thread and click the email link.

19. I'm so sorry everyone, there's only me working on all of this today. >_< Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding, I'm so sorry about the website issues.

20. @BJDivas
      Thank you for working so hard for us. :abow:
      Is it best to send an email with order information or should I wait for the website to work?