1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder *Flower & Junior *New head Little Fox stop collecting on May30th.

Nov 11, 2017

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name:Little Fox
      Size:Msd
      Skin:Normal/White
      neck:6.3-6.5cm
      body ref.:DZ014/015
      delivery date:
      within 3weeks after order.
      check it :NEW DOLL

#1 Bapupupupu, Nov 11, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    2. What size is the neck hole? Didn't find any measurements on the page.

3. I have the same question as @/IttyBittySpider and do you have any resin comparison to other company like dollzone?

4. Are there little fangs on the sculpt? In the picture with the faceup it kinda looks like it.

5. face up have fungs,acutual no.

6.3-6.5cm for neck ,head for MSD SIZE ,DZ014/015 for body ref.

#5 Bapupupupu, Nov 12, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
    6. So he will fit on Dollzone body 014? :D

Then will Flower&Junior white skin match Dollzone white skin?

Thank you very much, he’s adorable!

7. yes ,can match DZ WHITE SKIN.

8. Good day,

Till when in the pre-order for Little Fox open? ^^

9. Is he limited? If yes, how long will he be up for order?

10. you can make order now ,will send you within 3 weeks .

11. no limited ,if you make order now ,will send you it within 3 weeks.

12. Do you accpet payment throught taobao? I found the company taobao shop but Little fox is not available.

13. we dont start the selling on TAOBAO now ,as we are waiting for ABI face up back to sell them together ,but you can keep eyes on our INS:flower and junior to get the news ,thanks.

14. Hi, would you mind telling us about Little Fox and Abi's head circumference measurements? Thank you!

15. FOX AND ABI ARE SAME SIZE FOR NECK AND BODY REF. ))

16. Hello! Sorry for an off-topic question, but could you tell me if it's a mistake on the website or just a painful truth - I'm interested in Abi head but it appears there are only two white options to choose from. Isn't there an option for a normal skin tone? Thanks in advance!

17. I'm sorry if I made you misunderstand me, but I want to know about the head circumference not the neck size :)
      For example, MSD head would normally be around 16-18cm but it would be amazing if you let us know about the detailed measurement.

18. Hi,ABI only white skin ,not have normal skin ,that 's why the two options are white skin ,thanks.

19. HI ,ITS 18.5cm ,thanks