1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

For ame! (SugarCoatedStars/sugarstars/SugarCoatedAesthetics)

Sep 15, 2006

1. I bought a gorgeous RosettaDoll Agave head from Ame and couldn't be happier! Fast shipping and item as described :)

[​IMG]

2. Purchased a doll head from SugarCoatedStars and she mailed it very quickly. She was great to buy from.

3. I commissioned SugarCoatedStars to do a faceup on my Fifth Motif Venitu and she did a great job and kept me updated throughout the process with progress photos! Thanks so much! <3

4. +++POSITIVE+++
      @sugarcoatedstarts Did two faceups for me on my migidoll cho and my Souldoll kanguk! She kept me updated though out the process and completed them perfectly! She let me know when the heads arrived and when they shipped!
      Thank you so much for painting my boys faces! I would 100% do business with her again in the future!

5. Had Sugarcoatedstars do a face up for my DIM and I got exactly the look that I had explained that I wanted my doll to have. Very happy and would do business with her again!

6. I purchased a MYOU Lorina from SugarCoatedStars and it was just as stated in her post plus she included a wig that wasn't mentioned in the post. It was well packaged and shipped quickly.

7. I bought Sugarcoatedstars' SD girl clothes lot. She shipped the package fast and they arrived in perfect condition. Would love to do business again. Thank you.

8. I commissioned Sugarcoatedstars' to do a face up on my Blossom Doll Olanda. She kept me updated and is amazing to work with. She communicated very quickly, and shipped her back to me as soon as she was done and her face is amazing! I would love to work with her again!

9. I commissioned SugarCoatedStars to do a faceup on my dyed FL60 Event Head A. She kept me updated and her work is beautiful. She was quick to respond and quick to work on the head, and shipped fast. She also checked in with me to see how I liked her work and to make sure it was to my satisfaction.
      I would definitely recommend her.

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Granado Nico doll on long layaway from Sugar Coated Stars and she was patient and fun to chat to! I was hoping to meet her to pick the doll up but events conspired against me and he needed to be shipped instead. He arrived unharmed and wonderful and she threw in some trousers for him which -that goodness she did- he needed! All in all, a great transaction! Thank you SO much!

11. I've bought a Switch Dojin head from SugarCoatedStar! Communication was great, the doll was super well protected, the box arrived without any kind of problem and the doll was in perfect state! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with SugarCoatedStar again! Thank you!

12. Omg SugarCoatedStars is an amazing seller i not only got ab amazing deal but she packed it so snug and safe. Shippinh got here fast too! I even gained a new friend out of her!! All the stars!!

13. Bought a Mixed brand ID72-sized clothing lot from SugarzCoatedStars and it was a pleasant transaction. She had great communication. Very honest and upfront about not being able to mail promptly because she was out of town but gave me a time line of when she would be back and could do so. We came to an agreement. She kept to her word. She even came home early and promptly wrote me and had my items shipped out. I couldn't be more pleased. Friendly person. Would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much.

14. I bought a lot of 3 crobidoll wigs from SugarCoatedStars and it was a wonderful transaction. They were very patient despite a hiccup in my getting payment to them, and everything was shipped very quickly and packaged well. They arrived with no hair out of place! Would definitely recommend!

15. I bought a huge lot of props from SugarCoatedStars, and I couldn't be happier! Communication was clear and very prompt, and they were very kind in considering using another shipping option I had been wondering about. Everything arrived quickly and safely, and was exactly as described. Thank you so much!! Would absolutely do business with them again.

16. I bought Soom Hyperon head from SugarCoatedStars. She’s an excellent seller!
      Thank you very much for the layaway and quick shipment. The head has arrived intact and safe, it is packed very well. The deal was easy and left the most positive impression.
      I’ll always be glad to deal with SugarCoatedStars again :hug:
      :aheartbea

17. I just bought a pair of headdresses from SugarCoatedStars. She was very kind and answered all my messages promptly. The items arrived safely and are as she described.
      As we were at Holidays time the package took more time than it normally does to arrived. She was very helpful through the long waiting process.

Thank you for everything!! :)

18. Sugarcoatedstars painted my infernale head and did a great job with it. Very pleasant and quick with messages, shipped him back quickly and securely. Very happy with the work done and would happily do business with her again. Thank you!

19. I commissioned SugarCoatedStars for a faceup, she did a beautiful job. The communication was constant, clear and she understood perfectly what I asked her. The blushing and paint are very carefully done. I wish I can do bussines with her again.

Thanks a lot! Good job :thumbup

20. I bought a dollzone body from sugarcoatedstars and everything went perfectly! The body shipped really quickly, was packaged incredibly well, and was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from them again! Thank you!