1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

For ame! (SugarCoatedStars/sugarstars/SugarCoatedAesthetics)

Sep 15, 2006

1. SugarCoatedStars did a face up on my Ramcube Diz head, and she gave me WIP photos and was super friendly through the whole Service! Besides the awesome service, my Diz head came out beautifully... i'll definitely get another face up. completely recommended.

Thanks again!!

2. SugarCoatedStars did a faceup on my Volks Saki head. Communication was frequent and friendly, she answered every question I had. Everything was super easy. She quickly let me know when my girl's head was received by her. WIP photos were sent regularly. When the time came to ship her back to me, she promptly posted a tracking number and I received my girl within a few business days. The end result was gorgeous and matching well to my specifications and expectations. The head was also very clean and perfectly packaged. I'm so happy and would consider commissioning again in the future!

3. SugarCoatedStars recently completed a faceup on my Soom Albin. When I messaged them, there was a quick response and pleasant demeanor. I was sent progress pics of my boy, and he turned out stunning. The turn around time was quick as well, and when he was returned home safely I also was given some cute stickers as a cute extra. I’d happily rate this transaction as a 10/10, and wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them again.

4. Positive Feedback!

Fast payment and excellent buyer!! Really quick and easy transaction, and they were very communicative too! Would do business again!! :3nodding:

5. I purchased a Rainman Kira head from SugarCoatedStars and the transaction was flawless. Thank you! I'd be happy to buy from this seller again.

6. I bought an LLT Edria head from SugarCoatedStars after having posted a WTB thread. Very quick response, friendly seller and great communication, she came well-packed and cleaned, very fast shipping. I was updated every step of the way when she was shipped and her tracking number was given immediately. I would definitely buy from SugarCoatedStars again. Greatly appreciated!Positive !!!! Thanks so much !

7. I bought a LLT Edria head from SugarCoatedStars. She was very well-packed, clean, and quick to arrive. Very polite seller, friendly, gave many updates and a tracking number, every step of the way. Positive! Many, many thanks.<3

8. Bought a pair of freedom teller loafers from SugarCoatedStars. She was very courteous and promptly let me know she wouldn't be home for a while and that it would be some time before she could ship them. They arrived well packaged and as described/promised. It was a pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!

9. bought elfdoll body from SugarCoatedStars and it was very perfect transaction. she is very nice person, great communication, and package arrived fast and everything was well packed. thank you!

10. Bought Ramcube/Fdoll Ripo from sugarcoatedstars! Awesome seller. Fast communication, and I got a tracking number. My package arrived promptly and everything was wrapped nicely. Definitely recommend! 5 stars! :dance

11. I bought a Lillycat Ellana from SugarCoatedStars. We negotiated the price a little, I paid her then she shipped the doll promptly, and let me know when she did. She also checked in with me during the shipping process which I think is nice.
      I received the doll and she did come with the carry case and blanket they were very nice and clean. The doll was wrapped up in a lot of bubble wrap. Her face plate was expertly wrapped so the eyelashes would not be messed up. I very much appreciate SugarCoatedStars' attention to detail in packing and the doll is perfect and as described.:kitty2

I would buy from SugarCoatedStars again. :kitty2

12. I bought a head from SugarCoatedStars and everything went perfectly :daisy

13. SugarCoatedStars bought Pygmalin Robin head from me and she was fantastic buyer. The communication was fast and frinedly, the payment was sent quickly.
      Thank you so much again. ♥

14. Sold a Volks SDGR girl body to SugarCoatedStars. Communication was awesome, she paid quickly and the transaction was perfect! Thank you!

15. Very good transaction buying a head with faceup by SugarStars. Would recommend! x

16. I bought a Volks body from SugarCoatedStars. She was very nice and friendly. The package arrived really fasy and well packed. The body was in perfect condition. Thank you very much! :)

17. I bought a lot of SD17 clothes from SugarCoatedStars. She was super friendly, kept great communication, and shipped promptly. Everything arrived packaged neatly. I would happily do business with her again! Thanks!

18. I have commissioned Sugarcoatedstars for a good handful of my dolls. Her turn around time is fantastic, communication on updates and timeline are great. I have had all sizes dolls painted sd17 with mouth parts (teeth) Feeple60 and minifees. One of my minifees were paired as and artist choice; which I was very very happy with the outcome. I will continue to come to sugarcoatedstars for future work

19. Service - Positive

This is the 2nd face up that sugarstars has done for me, and the quality is just amazing. i do hope to have her do more work for me in the future too.

definitely would recommend to others.

20. I’ve worked with Ame three times now, one for another faceup and one for a large chest tattoo. The amount of detail she puts in is amazing, and her frequent communication both puts me at ease and excites me for the end results. I would not hesitate to work with her again, and am actually planning the next head I will send to her.