1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

For ame! (SugarCoatedStars/sugarstars/SugarCoatedAesthetics)

Sep 15, 2006

1. I sold an L-bi faceplate to SudarCoatedStars,
      She paid very quickly and was very understanding.
      Thank you!

2. I bought my BW Yder head from SugarCoatedStars. He arrived very well packed and quickly. She is so sweet and quick to respond, a pleasure to deal with.
      She is a great seller!

THANKS SO MUCH!

3. Bought a Nanuri head and Fantasy body from SugarCoatedStars, and it was a wonderful experience! I recommend highly!!!

4. I sold a pair of doll glasses to SudarCoatedStars. She was very friendly and fast payment, great transaction. Thank you very much ^__^

5. SugarCoatedStars bought the glass eye from me.
      Nice buyer~^O^/ Highly recommend!

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

6. SugarCoatedStars was in a split payment agreement in purchasing my MNF ShuShu Special for OddEthics (her dream doll). Great communication. Paid promptly. No troubles. :)

7. Sold to SugarCoatedStars. Very fast and quick transaction, would highly recommend this sweet buyer! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

8. SugarCoatedStars bought a pair of boots from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent!

Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

9. I bought an l-bi faceplate from Sugar. Wonderful transaction and she was even nice enough to mail the faceplate directly to the faceup artist I had lined up

10. I bought a Juri head from SugarCoatedStars and it came in only 1 day. She was very easy to work with, the transaction went super fast and super smooth. It was a real pleasure to buy from her.

11. SugarCoatedStars is a WONDERFUL seller!! She was a pleasure to do business with. Good communication, fast shipping and a wonderful product. Thanks so much!! KK :)

12. Sorry I am so late with this! :(

SugarCoatedStars is a terrific seller. I am so, so pleased and she outdid my expectations in every way. Very easy and pleasant to communicate with, fast shipping and the head I purchased arrived all safe and sound, absolutely perfect.

Thank you so much, again!!

13. I purchased a SD-sized dress from Sugar and am very pleased with it ^_^

14. SugarCoatedStars sold me an Iplehouse body - she was great about the layaway, shipped him out as soon as I finished the last payment, and when he got here, he was *perfect*<3

15. I sold SugarCoatedStars a Luts dress. She is a wonderful buyer - very good communication and swift payment. I would be more than happy to sell to her again! Thank you!

16. Sugarcoatedstars bought a wig from me. Paid promptly and was very friendly. Thanks!

17. I have to leave negative feedback for SugarCoatedStars, who participated in a Luts GO I organized.

I posted a thread for the order towards the end of February, open for two weeks, stating I wished to order &#8220;a head and some wigs,&#8221; and resin parts were welcome in the order.

10 days after the order was placed, she asked for an update. I said I had no news, and planned to ask Luts how the order was on the 4-week mark, and I would update the thread weekly until the order had shipped. She wrote to me, &#8220;I know that a lot of people, even if there is nothing from Luts, mention that in the GO thread.&#8221; Five days later she asked for the order number so she could ask Luts about the order herself. I gave her the number and said I still expected it to be a while, because there were resin parts in the order. At this point, she said she had not been aware there were resin parts in the order. After this, I informed her I would be updating twice a week and on which days. When I tried to explain I had been basing my update agenda off other orders that were not bumped weekly with a lack of updates, she informed me &#8220;[she] wouldn't base how often you update on what other people are doing, btw. They are not being held accountable for what's going on in this order. :3&#8221;

Her communications, both in-thread and via PM came across as rude, and I received PMs from other participants referring to her behavior as &#8220;harassment&#8221; and &#8220;nerve.&#8221; She could have found some of the information she claimed not to know in the OP of the thread. She went out of her way to tell all participants she thought she could do a better job, and capped her condescending remarks with smilies, seemingly meant to temper the blow.

While I appreciated her ready participation, I would not do business with her again.

18. I bought a WS Luts boy body from SugarCoatedStars. The transaction went very smoothly and communication was great. The body is wonderful and my beautiful WS Lu Wen now has one to call his own.:aheartbea

Thanks!

Gail

19. I've been thinking this over, and feel like I should post something. I would like to let anyone going into, or involved, in a business transaction with me know, that: if they are concerned, and would like information regarding what CampBowie has said about me, please PM me. I would not like to discuss this further here.
      Thanks. ^-^;;

20. A great transaction with SugarCoatedStars. Fast payment. Good communication. An overall excellent experience. Thanks!