1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends 2B Made clothes?

Aug 4, 2006

1. Hi,

I was wondering if the Friends 2B Made clothes would fit my MNF Soo. Also, I've heard a bit about Teen Trends clothes, would they fit? I'm worried because my girl has a rather large rear end.. :sweat

2. There was a thread recently posted by someone who bought a huge amount of Friends 2B made clothing.
      Shoes are a definite no, but some of the other clothes fit rather nicely. They seemed to be a little on the small side. Shirts were too short, barely covering the dolls stomach, and skirts were too tight, some of them couldn't be done up in the back.
      But some of them fit really well, and looked really cute.

3. Check out the thread the other person mentioned.

As for your concern about the large rear- jeans without elastic waists won't fit. Any of the pants with elastic waists (in my experience) fit, but they fit like capris or shorts depending on how long the dolls legs are. Shirts fit and are generally the right length, but they will all be short-sleeved. Shoes won't fit. The panties will fit a MNF but not a DoC (they keep falling off my DoC, but my friend swears by them for her MNF)

4. Dark Angel, if I hook up with FinFin while Angel is still in Georgia, I'll try some of Miyu's F2BM and Teen Trends stuff on her if you'd like. :)

5. Ok! that would be great! Could you send pics?

Thank you everyone!

6. Not a problem! As long as I get with FinFin before she finishes. :)

7. I have a Friends 2B Made store here, and I buy stuff for my MSD (she's a "Myu") pretty regularly.

It's hit-or-miss, though. If the fabric has any "stretch" (like T-shirt fabric), the tops will close (but they can be a bit short or snug:others fit PERFECTLY).

The skirts tend to run short, but they generally fit around her waist. I think the above-mentioned post with pictures shows the couple of exceptions where a skirt was too small. (if it looks WAAAY too short, it probably is!).

Pants can be a problem. She BARELY fits in the jeans, and the black capris also BARELY fit. (I guess she's got a bit of a rear end).

The shoes are just FUNNY (way too big). Same with hats. The underpants were a bit of a hassle to get on my doll, but once they were on, they stretched a bit and now they fit rather well ($3 for 2 pairs).

So, if you can find out how your doll relates to a Volk MSD (sorry, I'm definitely no expert), maybe I've actually been a teeny bit of help *LOL* :)

8. Yes, thank you. Anything will help me!

9. You're welcome! :)

And if you're wondering about a SPECIFIC garment, feel free to ask me. If I have it/tried it on my Genevieve (the MSD), I can let you know if it worked. :)

10. Ooh. Yeah. Have you tried the 2 pc. cheery cherry outfit? It's so cute but I'm afriad the skirt won't fit! :(

Here's more I'm interested in:

angel heart tee
      blue angel tank
      2B cheerleader
      red/white ruffle skirt
      fuchsia gauchos
      2 pc. boho babe outfit

And so many more!

11. Seeing everybody talk about the girl clothes... what about the boy clothes? Has anybody tried the boy clothes on MNF or MSD?

I suppose if you buy them and don't like them, they have a 100% satisfaction guarentee...

Edit: Anybody tried either of these outfits yet?
      Eastern Spice
      Pretty Party Outfit

12. Al has a TON of F2BM clothes :) He's a Kid Delf boy, and although my local store carries little/no of the boy clothes he gets by just fine. My favorite thing is that I can get him the 'capri's they make and they fit perfectly on him as knee-length shorts! It takes a little creative bow-or-jewel-removal, but he has currently got three pairs of these and wears them all the time--one pair is khaki colored (started with jewels, easily removed), one is all black (bows also easy to get rid of), and the third pair is white denim with silver stitching (Started with one big bow, a little more tricky but still removable). The jeans don't fit at all, really. The tuxedo set can be made to work with a little alteration.... The pants fit fine but are too wide legged and too short, and the sleeves of the jacket are short as well. I added 'legwarmer' style black pieces to hold in and lengthen the pants and it worked out alright. Other things my boy wears include the tank top from the navy and white track suit, the 'Angel' tank, the 'Sweet Candy' shirt, and although he won't wear them because they're polka dot pink the underwear from the bra and panty set will fit him. The bra does not *gigglesnort* He can also wear plain t-shirts including the cheerleader shirt with armwarmers, although, again, he chooses not to.

Also, if you have a physical store near enough to visit then definitely take your doll along and try things on him or her!! I do this all the time, once me, Niomi, and Nakadah, all went with all of our minis and had a dress-up party right there in the store to pick things out XD The employees were amused and interested, and since then I have been recognized with a smile everytime I walk in the store, with or without Al in tow! Also, if anyone wonders, the plain t-shirts will also fit a more slender SD (in my case a Souldoll girl) as a short top :)

EDIT: Oh, and, the orange and blue swim trunks are perfect, too! Really, really cute :D

13. Oh, I love the Friends 2B Made clothes! They are so cute! I just discovered them by seeing them mentioned here on DOA. I went to the shop and picked up a couple of outfits. I wish I had more. They fit my Volks msd pretty well. Very cute. I am thrilled for the price. I did not try pants. I just stuck with skirts.

14. Do they ship fast? I'll probably be ordering some today so hopefully they will get here before my BJD does. I hate to see her with out clothes when she arrives!

15. This is great!! I plan on going to one of these stores when I'm in the Wichita area Thats really nice they let you try them on. I can't resist hello kitty undies!
      Thanks
      wolfie