1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fulled Heaven x Sealed Heaven R.Dean

Jul 3, 2020

1. DOA wiki: Fulled Heaven x Sealed Heaven (FHSH)
      Resin Comparison: FHSH NS included here
      Rei 1.0 & n.Rei Hybrid body comparisons thread: here
      _____________________________________________________________________________

I am very excited to have received a grey FHSH Rei, he is gorgeous, and it has been interesting to try him on other bodies since i do not have any EID size, or Soom bodies as of yet. I think he may work out pretty well on a DZ-70cm body though. The grey has more purple tones, so if i go with the Sexta torso I will need to blush for match.
      [​IMG]
      ^^^ Fulled Heaven x Sealed Heaven, R.Dean's "Rei" on DZ 70cm torso --flickr

[​IMG]
      ^^^ FHSH R.Dean's "Rei" with DC "sexta" torso. --flickr

i hope others will share their boys and their visions for styling as well.
      ~xG

(edited to add wiki and other DOA links at header.)

#1 Grimalkin, Jul 3, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    2. I ordered a Tian in tawny, so I'm looking forward to having to deal with finding him a body. lol

3. i think the universe bodies might also work for proportions, maybe IOS 70cm, or 5th Motif timeless might be the other possibilities. haven't had time to get those out and try them yet. it will be a while before i receive a Dollshe 28M body to try, but that was another idea i had.

4. He looks great! I ordered a Tian in Grey and the body hunt will be interesting. I was thinking about getting a Granado body for him, but the grey skin they offer looks more purple tinted. Otherwise I would just like an EID body. The hard part about finding a body seems to be the girth of the neck. I really don't want a floppy neck or to have to modify a body.

~I just found out Granado offers resin matching if you send them a sample for $80-$100 more, so that body might be real possibility :3nodding:

#4 Tikalhammy, Jul 5, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    5. I just got email from R.Dean verifying my address was still correct, and stating that Tian should be shipping within two weeks.

6. ooooo! i can't wait to see what he's like in person too! <3

I managed to nab a NS version of Rei, so i have Rei and grey ghost Rei now :lol:

7. I got notice that my head shipped. Now to completely forget about.

Also, it looks like her new head Chi, is going on sale in September.

8. I just got my Tian yesterday, and I absolutely adore him! I think he looks better in person, so I know he's a keeper. I'm really interested in her new head too.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. @Tikalhammy Congrats on your arrival! My Tian head is unfortunately still in customs.

10. Thank you! I hope you get your head soon too. I'm excited to see how the sculpt looks in tawny.

11. he is really beautiful :3nodding: the blank looks fantastic!
      i wound up with two of Rei, one in grey and one in NS, so i didn't get Tian this time...
      i am looking at maybe seeing if i can get a grey Universe Doll body that would match well with Rei.

12. oh yeah! that is a really nice body - the style is very proportional while still being a very big frame. too bad no grey :(
      i really liked him on the DZ B70-004, but their grey is yellow/green and he's more purple gray.
      I should do some pics of them together.

i sort of thought the tawny was like Soom's but i know their batches can vary wildly...
      i'm also trying to match a Naiko in tawny it's tough :sweat

13. Yeah, I've seen some Soom tawny that just looked like a dark normal color, and some that looked more tan. Sooms resin colors in general tend to be all over the place though.

14. the IOS 70cm looked pretty good, NS to NS was even pretty decent in bright light, though in subdued light, Rei looks a bit darker, pinker than the body. there was minimal gap at the neck, and the default hands on that body are proportional. I test it by putting the heel of the hand at the chin and the index/middle fingers should touch a bit above the eyebrows above the nose. though a slimmer hand can be longer and still look ok. it is very dark and weird colour skies today or i'd take some pics, so maybe next week if i can get out the studio lights. they are a bit buried...

But, this gives me a bit of hope, maybe the new grey from IOS will work, but i don't know if anyone has ever gotten grey from IOS before to see comparisons... time to go wear out the search function :lol:

15. I'm also excited to get a white FHSH Tian, it's gorgeous .. I think the TD-75cm body can work pretty well. What do you think?

[​IMG]

#16 ErikNiceBerg, Dec 16, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    16. I somehow stopped getting notices for this thread!
      @ErikNiceBerg - sadly the photo link is not working? (looks fixed now)

i just ordered the Rei v2.0... there is just something about Rei for me. so beautiful.
      So now i have the twins 1.0, and now a little brother on the way :lol:

#17 Grimalkin, Feb 6, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    17. New Rei is gorgeous. I wonder if she’ll release the Old Rei again. I like the teeth!

18. @ErikNiceBerg OOOOO! what a gorgeous face up for your Tian! i guess we need to search out in the wild to see if anyone has the TD body with one of her heads...

@Chikku - i like the teeth too, and Rei 1.0 is so much larger. i wonder what the intent was for Rei 2.0 to be a smaller head, but same neck. i wonder if he might look ok on the Dollshe 28M since they have smaller proportion heads

i really want to see Chi & Jei with owner photos too :thumbup

19. Agreed! I'd like to see the new Rei in proportion to the whole ID75 body in her pictures. It seems like such a big difference. I have the old Rei head and I wonder what the difference looks like next to each other, on similar bodies with wigs and faceups. Old Rei really looks a lot bigger than New Rei!

I also would like to see more FSHS sculpts in general! I guess they're still pretty new brand. She mentioned she was thinking of doing a sleepy eyed Tian, so that would be super interesting.