1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gamayun Feedback

May 5, 2009

1. Hi there :D

If you have had a transaction with me, please post your feedback here.

Thank you!

2. Gamayun bought a Leeke wig from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!

3. Gamayun Participated in my Claudia Minimee Group Order. She was a the perfect participant. She paid right away and was very pleasant to talk to. I couldn't have picked a better person if I tried. Truly fantastic. I hope to cross paths again.

4. Gamayun bought a DollGa wig from me. She is very friendly and wonderful to deal with. The communications were quick and clear, payment fast and everything just perfect. I definitely recommend her!

Thanks again! :)

5. A transaction with Gamayun is a pleasure!! Thank you very much!

6. I sold a doll body to Evgenia and she was wonderful to deal with.

The body appeared to be lost but she remained patient and was willing to work with me to try and sort the problem out. She let me know as soon as she found out where the body was and when it arrived, which I appreciated a lot.

Thank you for your patience and friendliness throughout the sale ^^

7. I sold a headback to Evgenia and it was a great transaction with good communication, thank you

8. I sold a couple of wigs to Gamayun and she was super sweet to talk with as we waited for the parcel to arrive. :) She let me know as soon as they arrived, kept up super communication, paid promptly, and even sent me a photo of her girls wearing the wigs!! So cute! :aheartbea I recommend her highly! :)

9. Gamayun bought a minifee boy body from me~
      She paid very quickly and was so understanding with everything, a real pleasure to deal with~ Would be very happy to work with her again, thank you~!!

10. Gamayun has bought Unoa Sist from me, and I was very pleased with the transaction. Thank you for a very fast payment and great conversation! It was a pleasure to deal with you and I hope to do it again in near future.
      Thank you!

11. I sold a headback to Gamayun and it was a perfect transaction, thank you

12. I sold a body to Gamayun and throughout the entire transaction she was excellent to work with. Very friendly communication and always prompt with responses as well as payment. Very patient as well as I mixed up the shipping with another body that I had sold. Thank you so much!

13. Perfect transaction with Gamayun, prompt paiment from this very nice and sympathic person.

14. Gamayun bought a Rosenlied Child from me, and she is a dream to work with. Gamayun is a wonderful sweet person that I can recommend for anyone to do business with. Thank you so much, and enjoy your new doll:-)

15. I sold a AL unoa second cream to Gamayun. She paid as soon as I told her the price and shipping cost. And she told me as soon as the doll arrive to her house. Excellent communication! Perfect transaction! Thank you!
      I will deal again with her without problem! :sumomo:

16. I bought an Unoa Cream faceplate and headback from Gamayun and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I've ever had. She was very patient and understanding when I had problems paying with Moneygram and opted to have me buy her several wigs from Leekeworld instead. After all this she even included an extra faceplate with a beautiful faceup, a wig and several pairs of eyes at no extra charge. I was really touched by her generosity and I can't express how wonderful she is. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

17. I bought a black Leekewig from her!
      Everything was right, thank you!

18. I bought Lusis faceplate from Gamayun.
      She send it very quickly, communication was great. It was pleasure! I am very happy and will definitely deal again!

19. I puchased souldoll shoes from gamayun!
      The shoes was well packed and just great, how she describe they!
      Thank you :)

20. I bought a Souldoll dress from Gamayun. Not only was she kind enough to offer me a layaway she also went out of her way to help me locating the package when the tracking just stopped updating.
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again, she's super friendly, communication was stellar and the dress arrived well packed.
      Thank you!