1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gomidoll head - Ideu

May 28, 2006

1. A very handsome sculpt has been added to Gomi's Diary at http://www.gomidoll.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=diary. At first I thought perhaps it was Igon, but the nose is much stronger and the lips much wider. Perhaps ANOTHER revised Igon? Or a new head completely? Whatever it is, it's simply gorgeous and I hope Gomi makes it into a purchasable head. <3
      EDIT: On closer inspection it is neither Igon or Hara. :3
      [​IMG]

2. Hmmmm, if I remember correctly people were saying earlier that GomiDoll was the maker of Hara's head mold and just gave Dolkot to sell it. So im guessing thats Hara.

3. That's true, but again if you compare the lips, these are definately larger and the eyelids are much thinner in this sculpt. Why would she post the sculpt of a doll she already made when there are already many Hara photos in her diary?

4. That doesn't look like Hara...

I think it might be a new mold. I love the lips. @_@

5. It doesn't look like Hara to me @_@;; And Gomidoll did make Hara, they posted complete pics in the diary a while ago.

6. I guess that's a new head ?!^______^

7. Ran the Korean through a few translators but it doesn't make much sense xD

I think its supposed to be a foreigner and the head hasn't been named yet. But I don't know Korean so :3 Its a nice sculpt.

8. I was hoping someone would be able to do that- it just shows up as pronunciation symbols or boxes instead of Korean on my computer. :? I can't wait for Gomi to release more on this doll, and the prospect that it may be modeled to have a foreign look makes it all the more interesting. <3

9. Waaaa....*speechless*
      I must say he's really handsome ;)

10. Oh if you can't see the korean:

Babel fish translation:
      It is a foreigner....... within limitations... name the mail boat it was decided from nickname Oh ~~~ also to be exchanged, it becomes it will not know.. When finishing is over nearly and the condition which is a completion and.... It made with the sports very image but; ; The reproduction will not know when does... still the bedspread; ; = =; ; Until the body it makes and it reproduces,; ; It does in advance,; ;

Systran:
      It is a foreigner…. whereFrom nickname…As this country…The name was decided precedence Oh ~~~ also to be exchanged, it becomes it will not know.
      When finishing ends nearly and the condition which is a completion and….
      It made with the sports very image but; ;
      The reproduction when does,…It will not know still the bedspread; ; = =; ;
      Until the body it makes and it reproduces; ; It does in advance; ;

dictionary.com:
      It is a foreigner....... within limitations... name the mail boat it was decided from nickname Oh ~~~ also to be exchanged, becomes will not know.. finishing was over nearly and with the sports very image the condition which is a completion and.... it made but; ; The reproduction will not know when does... still the bedspread; ; = =; ; Until the body it makes and it reproduces,; ; It does in advance,; ;

I'm not sure if she's saying Gomi will release a body, if the head will be released with the body, or before the body, or... err... yeah I don't read Korean xD And my Korean friend isn't online right now.

There are some new pictures of Hara up though ^o^

11. Great new sexy Hara pictures. <3

Thanks for posting that Kiyono, the prospect of a Gomi body is exciting. (bedspread? what?)

12. I saw these pics yesterday. I love this new head! *.*
      He's different form Igon and hara I think.

If she's going ta make a body too, it's really good! ^^ I can't wait to see the result! (hope I'll have the money at the time ^^)

13. His name is Ideu :D

14. It definitely looks like a new head. Such strong features. :D
      I wonder when it'll be done~

15. Supposedly that boy's name is Ryu, and he's to be sold by Dolkot. Gomi is planning on releasing Ideu by herself.

You can tell the difference between them by their jawlines. Ryu is very round, more like Hara, and prettier. Ideu has the classic Igon-style chin, kind of pointy, and a more cupid's bow upper lip. <3

Hopefully they'll make an official announcment soon, and put them both out for sale-I for one would like both~! <3

[EDIT: hello_sunshine kinda beat me to it. ^_^]

16. haha

well thanx for that great news introvertigo !

i hope they come out soon !!! *squeals*

... actually, no i dont.. i need time to save up ! i'm so inlove with igon, hopefully Ideu looks better !

17. It's sad that this thread went to sleep. Anything new been learned in the last two months?

18. Gomidoll hasn't updated her diary with any new Ideu information, which is probably a good thing. He'll pop up in finished form and surprise us before we know it.