1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GRANADO - Female Body nuevo Pre-order (Resin Version is ready)

Jan 15, 2012

1. [​IMG]

Dear all,

Female Body nuevo Resin Version is ready.
      You can check it here: http://doll-granado.com/fbody_nuevo
      Please note that there are only few days left for order. Don't miss this chance! :-)

Original price : 370 USD
      Pre-order price : 300 USD
      Skin Type : White, Normal, Pink
      Pre-order Package including : Female body nuevo, New Designed Hands, Normal Feet and Heel Feet.

:: Webpage ::
      http://doll-granado.com/fbody_nuevo

:: Release Date ::
      19th Jan 2012, 11:00am. (GTM+8)

:: Ordering Preiod ::

19th Jan - 23rd Feb

:: Special ::
      For those who would like to purchase our body set.
      This time we will provide seam sanding service for free.

Regards,
      GRANADO.

2. Is this body not available in tan skin?

3. Sorry I have a question, can i have Sidonia with this new body?

4. Do you have a comparison photo of your resin colors on your web page?

5. Yes, sunshine skin is not available in this event. But we will release sunshine skin in the future dolls.

Yes, we will add a F.body nuevo option in Sidonia's page on 19th Jan.

And thank you Invie :-)

6. where can I find white skin comparison with other company whites? like luts, dollstown mayby?
      thank you ^^

7. I am sorry that we do not have picture to show the comparison of our white skin with other company.

8. Will we still be able to get the 62cm body? (I see it's currently sold out)

9. Yes, you can still get the 62cm female body when you purchase a full doll or through our bodies separately sell event.

10. Will Asura skin become available in the future?

11. We are uncertain whether we will release Asura skin in the near future again.

12. Dear all,

Female Body nuevo Resin Version is ready.
      You can check it here: http://doll-granado.com/fbody_nuevo
      Please note that there are only 8 days left for order. Don't miss this chance! :-)

Regards,
      GRANADO

13. Hello :) does the new normal skin matches with volks?

14. We never change our resin material and mixture. We also never alter the color tone of the doll. :-)
      So you can check it in the resin match thread.

15. Is she's pink skin in the photos?

16. The resin version seems really beautiful and natural. But can we see Taya or Gitana head being put on this body?

17. yes, she is :-)

I uploaded two pictures, you can check them in Taya and Gitana's news thread. :-)
      Taya's news thread
      Gitana and Guilem's news thread