1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Tiny Doll Discussion II

Feb 27, 2022

1. Unexpected delivery this morning, He must have been delivered to the PO late yesterday. My account on Granado says he is still awaiting shipping.
      Noah on the Ascent 31 arrived. Mat is going to go crazy until I get his faceup and blushing done. He is gorgeous.
      [​IMG]Noah box opening by SteamWitch, on Flickr

-----

New thread info

Granado site

Granado Tiny Discussion (thread 1)

2. I've had that happen with Granado! They ship and then update the system a few days later!

3. Ooh exciting. That’s so cute on the inside of the box too “ thank you for waking me up”

Incidentally how do you get your Flickr photos to show up? Mine just come up with the X.

Good to know. I’ll be keeping an eye out as soon as I pay off the layaway.

4. Thank you!
      I just use the Flickr BBCode and copy it straight into the post instead of using the image icon in the post menu.

5. I don’t get the option of a BBcode - I think that’s my issue. I’m using a phone so maybe that’s why. I shall investigate.

Aha. I had to request the desktop option to get a BBcode … if this works it should be a photo of 3 dolls plus San bottom right. I was trying to work out which doll would resemble him more and my daughters both said bottom left ( I can’t visualise so I needed the photo to be able to tell lol )
      Do you think Lucent is a good enough match?
      [​IMG]475BFFCD-3906-4726-B2EC-C19868C31ADD by Katarzyna Antosiewicz, on Flickr

Ooh I think it worked. Or at least it worked on preview.

6. @Blubell Shows like a champ! You're getting the new 32 body, right? Which means Lucent or Noah would be better size-wise. Of those, definitely Lucent is better. Much more Asian look to it. Crocus doesn't seem to do any round faces.

7. I think Lucifer and Noah were identified as the largest heads.

8. Yes the evolve I think it was called. That’s what I thought about Lucent too. Noah actually reminds me of Chen from Exo ( should I put a photo ? Nah dont want to annoy you all with loads of photos )

9. Does anyone know how the size of the tiny dolls compares to a Barbie? I made a jumper but it was really tight on the neck so if I make more I’d like to change the neckline but if Lucent’s head is significantly smaller I might not have to change it too much. This is what I made ( I didn’t post it here as it’s on a Barbie )
      Ravelry: Blubell0422's Jumper for doll
      It’s so hard to know what size to make without having a doll here.

10. If you mean the 15cm version of Lucent, then he's much smaller than Barbie! I don't know about the 32cm Ascent body vs Barbie specifically, but both the Adagio and Vigor bodies are much broader across the shoulder and have a bit thicker necks.

Requiem Art has a guide to sizing for most common (in the US anyway) fashion dolls that might help you, here! You can compare that to the listed measurements on Granado's website. I know I personally can only get so far with seeing numbers, but it's a good place to start.

11. Hi no the 32cm is the one I wanted. No idea why Granado calls them tiny models when they have even smaller ones available lol.
      I’ll take a look at that site thank you.

12. That's so pretty! Since you're knitting it, all you really need is the chest, arm and shoulder measurements. I'd be inclined to make the neck open at the back, or a v-neck if you don't intend to take the head off, however, taking the head off is pretty easy. They don't have the evolve measurements up yet, but I'd think you could take them off the 32 Adagio, which does have measurements, and be close enough for a jumper.

13. V-neck is my next project :) I’d like clothes to be as realistic as possible so I’m avoiding keeping it open at the back. I’ve found another bind off that might work so I’ll give it a try.

14. I do, too. :D

15. That looks really cute ☺️

16. Oh my gosh the inside of the box is so cute! I just ordered a Lucifer during the New Years event and I can’t wait to get him. I feel like I’m in for a wait, though!

17. I got this Shadow from the MP. I'm really happy with him. I need to make a wig for him now. He also needs a name.
      [​IMG]Granado Shadow by SteamWitch, on Flickr

18. I managed to snag a garden head on a 30zen body and I was wondering if anyone had experience with the body in particular in terms of clothing? I have no trouble finding clothing for my tiny 1/6 females but male clothing is like pulling teeth without him here yet

19. 1:6th action figure clothes fit but you have to make sure your not getting the muscular body clothes, they hang off of the Zen body. I find Ken clothes fit well enough though pants might be a bit short.
      Hall (on left) in action figure long sleeved shirt
      [​IMG]Hall had enough of Treasure by SteamWitch, on Flickr