1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Anniversary! (and a changing of the guard)

Aug 20, 2017

1. @armeleia Thank you for all of your dedication, hardwork, and I can imagine late nights you've put into making this forum such a wonderful place to be, both here and on The Joint.

2. Thank you, Armeleia, for your vision and leadership, and your assurance that DoA remain a well-respected group. It wasn't easy, but I bet it was a labor of love. All of us, world wide wish you calm waters and dream fulfillment. Blessings.

3. Thank you so much, armeleia and all the mods (past and present) for all the hard work you have done for the BJD community. It simply wouldn't have been the same without you.

4. I havent been here long but I do know that this size forum can be like a full time job. Thanks so much for your hard work and obvious dedication! Thanks to all the mods who work hard to make this a great place to be. Good luck with all your extra free time!!! :) Enjoy !

5. Thank you so much for everything! Even though I never posted much DoA has been my #1 resource over the years and the Marketplace helped me aquire all of my dream dolls! Thank you so much for all the effort you put into the forum and best of luck with all your other endeavours. :)

6. Thank you so much for all the hard work you've always put into this community. I'm really sad to see you go, but also have faith that whoever you've picked to own the forum will keep this forum a thriving community. Thank you.

7. Thank you so much for everything, truly; for your creativity, your leadership and your kindness. This hobby wouldn't be half of what it is without DoA, and I think I speak for all of us when I say how deeply I appreciate every ounce of love and effort put into it.

8. Thank you, Armeleia. You've really done a terrific job. I can't believe it's been eight years since you took over! I hope you have a lovely retirement (as it were). :chibi

9. Thank you @armeleia for all your hard work and dedication!

10. @armeleia

Thank you so very much for all of the time and effort you have put into Den of Angels. I cannot even imagine how many thousands of hours you must have put into it. Enjoy your newly found free time! Follow your bliss!