1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you heard of brand True Love?

May 2, 2020

1. I'm glad I was able to find a thread on these dolls here! They're all so cute. I caved and decided to order their SD boy March Hare. I saw him and fell in love with how sweet and gentle his face looked. And here I told myself no more dolls ... oops :XD: He was just such a great deal and I felt like I couldn't pass him up.

2. @Justjordy0 March hare truly is adorable! Please let us know how the bigger body poses when it arrives, I keep eyeing it thinking I want it for one of my bigger boys but I've never seen anyone have it so I've been hesitant to order it.

New clover singing has these dolls in 20% sale by the way so now is good time to add one in your collection if someone has considered it! I keep going back and forth wanting to order Arvin, Aaron, Cole or Xiaomo but I need to wait and see what Luts brings in the rest of their winter event first so I can budget. ^^;

3. I'll definitely let you guys know! (Oops sorry I just realized this is a discussion for minis :sweat)
      I'll probably post it in a different thread when he arrives to me!
      I ordered through clover singing because they have great deals right now. Anyone interested in this company should definitely take advantage of their sales. I looked around and their prices right now are definitely the best through that link.

Good luck @digi ! Those sculpts are so cute! Luts is so deadly this time of year so I definitely feel you on that. I got a model delf and was sold on them, I have to keep myself away

4. I just ordered Elsa from Jane's doll land and I can't wait! She looks like she will be an amazing companion for my Vieruodis. Now I will have one tiny elf and one msd elf! I'm not sure what will come of my Xun, because I've been a little less impressed with the detail of her sculpt since I got the Myou and now that I've seen the true love. And there's a 20% off sale right now too, so it was the perfect time! I just don't know how I didn't see her or know about them before I bought my resinsoul. From looking at YouTube videos she appears to be a much better poser than I'm used to!

5. My True Love Elsa arrived and she has vastly exceeded all of my expectations. If anyone is on the fence, I'd say go for it with True Love! Her body is thicker than the slim mini I was used to, which I love! She stands so easily and poses really well! I even got her to stand on one foot! She's super heavy too, which I also really like.

6. Wow, I knew True Love shipped fast, but that was crazy fast! Congratulations!

7. Oh I got her from Janesdolland, a us dealer, she was in stock so that's why it was under a week :) but I will definitely be wanting another so I'm glad to know they ship quickly if I do do a preorder!

8. That's awesome! I'm so glad to hear there is a US vendor that sells them. Thank you. I noticed True Love is 20% off on their website right now. Great opportunity for me to finally order one!

9. Hello! Does anyone here happen to have a True Love doll in white skin? Is it slightly warm or a plain white? I'm thinking of getting a body to hybrid with my Dearmine head, but as it's paper white in colour I'm not sure how well it'll match @__@

10. If you are thinking about purchasing, you can search "TL bjd" on Weibo.com to see Chinese collectors' pictures. There are quite a lot :D

11. True Love's white is pretty paper white, yeah. I have three TL dolls now in ws and they're all super white, lol. Should be a good match, I think. I can check the match with (admittedly a few years old) Dearmine tomorrow when there's natural light.

12. Ooh, I'd love to see if it's not too much trouble! I was thinking of passing it up in the end since I'm concerned the TL bodies will be too childlike for them but the affordable resin match + poseability I'm reading about makes it tempting....

13. Sorry it took so long to reply! I forgot I hadn't finished wiping the Dearmine's faceup, haha. Lighting isn't great but...

Here's a photo
      [​IMG]
      Not sure if this'll show up, but. The two redins both have a warm, creamy undergone that's not super apparent in bright light. The Dearmine head is about four years old but hasn't been displayed much; my TL boy is about six months old. I think the match would work well! They really are lovely to pose and have a nice weight to them.

(Edit: Can't figure out how to make the image show up, so I added a link!)

14. @LilTigre Oh, thank you so much for the picture! Wow, it really is a good match! This is even more tempting now....

Do you happen to have an MSD body you could try the DM head on by any chance? I'm just concerned if the proportions/chubbiness would look odd since DMs seem a bit more masculine/mature and I've never tried a hybrid before, but they look really great in every other aspect!

15. @jaywalk I should have clarified! This is an SD head. Now, if you're looking for that kind of match, I have an MSD-sized TL body I can put her on.

16. I'm considering in the future either getting a Elsa in pink or just the head to put on another body... I'm not a fan of the less mature look, but I don't know how the resin colors compare to other brands. I guess I could buy the pink head and see how it compares to my souldoll white (which is pink-ish) and doll leaves white and decide what to do then.

17. I can offer to take comparison pictures between TL normal pink, Luts Normal, Myou white & normal and whatever else I have it that helps? It's a very light color.

18. Normal pink is very close to Luts normal. They’re both very pale.

19. I have a TL Xiaomo, with a Cole on the way (both from Janesdolland, with face-ups by Jane). I absolutely love my Xiaomo. And I'm kind of surprised that these dolls aren't more popular/known for how cute they are, how well they pose, and their price. My Xiaomo (Hana) also has the normal pink skin, and like other's have said above, it's extremely pale!

20. I chose True Love Ivan for my first bjd and ordered him on Legend Doll. He is in production now and I can't wait!

I'd love to see more pictures if anyone here has an Ivan.