1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

HippieAngl's Feedback Thread

Mar 4, 2012

1. I had a lovely transaction with HippieAngl and nowhere to post about it! So here's a Feedback Thread for her now. ^_^

2. I sold 2 pairs of Glass eyes to HippieAngl. Communication was great and payment was very prompt. I would be very happy to do business with her again! :D

3. I brought a Lati Deer Benny from HippieAngl. It was a wonderful transaction. I love my new Benny :)

Thanks so much.

4. I bought 2 beautiful custom outfits for Lati yellows from HippieAngl & she mailed them out so fast!
      Excellent packing, excellent communication, I highly recommend her to all! Many thanks for everything!
      xoxoxoxo

5. I bought just now a Lati yellow HW Kuroo and a body tan with her and love our conversation. She is very kind. Thank you for all!!

6. Bought a pair of tiny shoes from HippieAngl. Smooth, no hassle transaction; she's great to work with, ships quickly & the shoes were in perfect condition. Highly recommended!

7. I bought a Lati yellow outfit from HippieAngl, it was our second transaction and another great one with good communication and fast shipping, i would highly recommend HippieAngl to anyone :)

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased 1 Lati Yellow dress and 1 pair of Lati Y. shoes from HippieAngl. Great communication. Fast shipment. Recommended seller! Thank you. :)

9. I bought lovely Lati yellow Lumi from HippieAngl and am very pleased with the transaction. I would recommend her to anyone. Very nice seller. :aheartbea

10. I bought a Lati yellow from HippieAngl. It was a perfect transaction. Communication was great, shipping was super fast, doll and box were packaged beautifully and doll is in perfect condition! Highly recommend! Thanks!

11. I sold a Lati Yellow to HippieAngl. A+ Transaction. She requested a layaway and payed it off early! She responded to all communications, and let me know when sending payments and when the little Lati arrived :)

12. I had a pleasure doing business with HippieAngl. Everything went smoothly and she communicated very well. I also received the items very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

13. I sold my lati white belle to hippieangl. She was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and a lovely person! :)