1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. I am very curious to know how many BJDs DOA members have. As @Dezarii 's poll is closed, I thought I'd open a new one.

Please count:
      * only on-topic BJDs
      * only full dolls
      * don't count heads as full dolls.

Thank you!

2. I have 11 full dolls and ... too many heads! :XD:

3. I just got my first one a month ago, and now already have 3 full ones. Not looking good for my wallet if I continue like this :)

4. Only have one floating DD head at the moment, so answered zero...
      But I suddenly have lot of interest in YoSD, so am saving money now and hopefully can have one complete tiny member soon :whee:

The poll is very interesting, if anyone answer over 100 dolls, I really want to see the big family photo :D

#4 twinage, Mar 7, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    5. I have 9 and a half DD (head+torso need arms and legs)

6. I didn't count my incoming ones or heads, and I still have about 19... oops... On the bright side, I am definitely slowing down as I am almost done with my wishlist. One to go!

7. I have two full dolls... but I need more x)

8. 5. 3 on my shelf, 1 to be delivered today and a 5th on order to be delivered some time this month.
      I got my first in nov <_< so uh...yeah.
      Oops?

I have a few other ball jointed dolls but they're not resin so I can't count em. Also I tend to count the two smaller ones as "fashion dolls" because they hang with the Makie crew lol. Arthur on the other hand hangs out with the resin dolls. So go figure.

But yeah, of on topic resin bjds that doa has declared okay to talk about? 5.

9. 3 at home, 1 has two separate bodies though fantasy and human. And 2 incoming.

10. I've got 3 now and got my first one more than 2 years ago, I guess I'm a slow one at getting dolls :XD:

11. Two! And one on the way (bringing with it floating heads and a mini).

12. I have two! Hoping to buy a third one this year~

13. Four, if you count Lee, who has no face up but does have a body (his head and body are not attached to each other, due to me making wig for him, but he does have a body!)

Will soon be six. I have some bodies on order for a coup,e if the floating heads. ^_^

14. Nine full dolls with one more on the way~ And I'm hoping to add four more to the doll family very, very soon. :3

15. I only have 2, 1 of which is incoming X] I'm trying so so hard not to hoard, I don't have the funds or space to support everyone otherwise ;;; u ;;;

16. I have 4 full dolls, 2 floating heads, and 1 incoming doll.

17. I have 26 full dolls, an incoming new Honey Bee,and 14 heads on different bodies.

18. I have 47 full dolls at home right now, one of which is being sold on layaway, and 4 floating heads, one of which is for sale. I have 3 fully paid-for dolls I'm waiting to ship, one on layaway, and two I'm waiting to receive invoice from a deputy service for.

19. I have 24 full dolls - the number just increased by one since my wife generously let one of my floating heads live on one of her bodies :whee:

20. I have 18 right now. But I still want more! Haha. I bought 9 of those last year alone. Yikes! (went a little doll crazy! Haha.)