1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. I have only one doll. In May, it will be seven years already. I'm too selective.) But soon, if everything goes well, I will have a second doll. And maybe, in another 7-10 years - the third, but I'm not sure. I definitely do not want 199 dolls in my house.

2. I have 12 bjds, and about 4 floating heads. My SD floating head is sharing a smartdoll body with my smartdoll.
      I have been trying to resist myself from getting another bjd. but maybe perhaps just another head or two XD

3. I have 5 MiniFees, 1 PukiPuki, 1 Feeple60 and 2 floating heads.... Fairyland powa :D

4. Let me see here
      3 heads (not in my count)
      -4 micro tiny
      -2 tiny
      -4 msd
      -4 sd
      -2 anthro

So 16 altogether and 2 on the way so 18.

5. I have 14. all is yosd size

6. 7 full dolls (including 2 tinies) and 3 floating heads. Those heads need bodies, but I'm super picky when it comes to those, so... it may take a while.

7. I have two full dolls, one on the way, and one headless modding project! Lol

8. I haver 3 complete Dolls, 2 of which i only use for display and the occasional pose change and photography, and another i use for play and photography! :) i also have 1 floating head and one doll that needs a LOT of work.

9. That's very impressive to have 100 or more dolls (or even between 50 and 100). How do they all fit in a room ? :o
      Personally I got 5, and would like in the future 3 others. I also have 9 Pullip and a Blythe, so that's already a nice dolls family :)

10. *LOLOL* That is a very good question and the answer is: they don't. I finally managed to split mine almost 50-50 between a spare room we have and that I set up for doll pictures. They're starting to encroach on my walk space again though, so more need to go to the doll room. It'd be easier of they were smaller dolls, but my scale is between 65-73cm for the most part. Shelves are a good answer too!

11. I love every single doll I have!

I have...
      - 2 SDs (+2 incoming SDs)
      - 3 MSDs (+1 incoming MSD)
      - 2 YoSDs (+2 incoming YoSDs)
      - 7 floating heads (+1 incoming head)

So, I will have 12 full dolls and 8 floating heads in total once the incoming dolls/heads arrive. Unfortunately I also have some floating heads. Some of them need a body urgently... that’s the worst.

12. I currently only have 1 full doll, 2 more on the way and 2 floating heads. Definitely need to get my floating heads their body soon..

13. Oh lord. You should give them a body soon! I gathered too many floating heads, and those poor creatures now live in my drawer kept in the dark. That’s so sad.

14. oh no, i hope you get them their body soon too. yeah i definitely should, I'm planning to order a body for one of my floating head next month if every thing goes well, wish me luck!

15. Fingers crossed for you, dear!
      I’ll be hunting for bodies next year, I suppose. Finding matching bodies is hell for me... it’s just that I’m too picky, and especially looking at the male bodies it’s hard to find a body that’s more slender and less shredded. :)

16. Thank you so much dear! :3nodding:
      Yeah i do understand what you mean, i'm not that picky about resin matches but they still have to match the skin tone at least 90% for me. And yes, i totally agree, it's so hard to find the perfect body, some are just too muscular for my liking.. Good luck on hunting for your perfect body, i hope you'll find one soon!

17. I have 4 BJDs, all SD sized and 1 floating head which I would like to get a body for but probably won't be able to any time soon!

18. The first BJD appeared six months ago... Now I have 2 BJD (MSD format), 1 face without a body, 2 girls (Tiny format) I'm waiting for)) and a wish list - afraid to look:aeyepop:

19. 2 months ago I had none, and now I have 4 complete dolls purchased second hand, another one on the way, 1 fullset ordered, and one body ordered to go with a floating head I also recently purchased. They are all different sizes. I guess I'm trying to figure out what really works for me. I should probably slow down for a bit, and focus on the ones I have. Maybe...:)

20. Floor to ceiling shelving and using every inch you can. In my case, 80% of my BJDs are Yo-SD and smaller. So you can display a lot in compartmental shelving units.