1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. None yet )-:
      but I will someday !!

2. Wow, I answered this in March 2017 and my answer was ‘five soon to be six’. My current answer is 12, soon to be 16. I am stopping a while when the new four come in, because I’ll have all the dolls on my original list from 2015 when I started the hobby (plus some extras).

I really need to stop as I’m running out of space in my bedroom too. Dollies everywhere!

#262 Spuggey, Apr 21, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    3. Currently I have nine. Five Dollfie Dreams, three Fairylands, and one Volks SD13 boy.

4. God I didn't know people have 100+, but of course if I could, I would own as many as I could. At the moment, I have two SD boys: a Dikadoll Qisu and Doll Chateau Mephisto

5. I now have 4, 3 of which are set up in my room. I live with my parents, but they don’t enter my room very often. I have a bet going with myself on how long it will take either of them to notice the extra two.

So far I’ve hit a month and a half...

6. i have 6 bjd !

7. At this moment I have three full dolls and waiting for one floating head :kitty2

8. Right now I have 2, because I sold 2 of my other dolls. I feel like 2 is a reasonable number because it gets chaotic when theres more XO

9. 1 have one yo-sd (the next is coming)
      1 MSD Girl
      7 SD Dolls
      • 3 Dollfie Dreams
      • 1 Smartdoll
      • 1 Aprilstory Girl
      • 1 Vindoll Granado
      • 1 Resinsoul Girl

10. I have 11 full dolls currently, and ten heads:XD:

11. I have 2 full body, 2 head, 3 pre-order body, 2 pre-order head.

12. Me and my partner @Rozie have 5 SD, one MSD and 2 tiny dolls) And one more SD is on shipping now)

13. Right now I own two dolls, one dollfie dream girl and one volks SDgr boy. But I've ordered two more dolls and I'm currently waiting for them to be shipped. One spiritdoll smart girl body with a SQ lab head and one iplehouse fid boy :D

14. 6 right now. I try to have 10 maximum, when it happened to me to have more, I didn't take care of them enough !

15. I only have two at the moment. I'm planing on getting my third one soon though. It seems my pattern is getting a new doll once a year. I just don't have the funds yet to buy a lot and I prefer getting my dolls new clothes, wigs etc. instead of getting more dolls.

16. I was kinda worried how my bjd collection seems to be getting bigger and bigger over time.
      Seeing this thread relieves me, it's really hard to resist when you fell in love with the sculpt x )

17. I have 11 dolls before but I rehome some of them these day, now I only have 6 dolls, they all yosd size

18. I only have one right now, but I'm working/saving to get another soon hopefully!! :whee:

19. Enough to wonder when they're going to pay their share of the rent. I mean, they are quiet roommates, but still...

20. I have 28 full dolls, includes 12 larger dolls and 10 msd dolls and 6 dd dolls. Love them all! I also have lots of heads, I like collect different version of one head.