1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. Just 2, and I'm happy with both (though the second won't show up until 5 months later). It took me a long time to decide on the perfect faces, so I'm content despite all the $$$ involved. @u@

2. I never counted them before, I have 27 BJDs and 1 order I'm waiting for.
      I never thought I had so many.
      I would be rich if I had saved my money instead :lol:

3. I have an Aileendoll dragon, but sadly no humans. I would love to get one soon and have been shopping around for some time. Sadly I haven't found the right one yet.

4. Currently only 1, plan to get tons of tinies though and only one more big doll for my boy companion.

5. Well, I had to change my vote... I now have over 50. Or I will have when my order from Angelesque gets here. I'll have 52 dolls and one floating head. Two of them are OT Dollzone babies - they're the smallest I have currently - and the largest is Resinsoul Yi.

6. I currently have 5 total, and even that is a little impressive to me Cx

I only have two three with me right now, two full SD dolls, and a yoSD. One is off getting a faceup and body blushing, and the other should be coming home soon ish. : D

7. 21 is my current number :XD:! I never thought I would own so much!

8. 6 complete with a lot more projects to complete :D

I wonder who voted over 100 bjds? That's dedication!

9. I have 8 full dolls one of witch shares a body with the 9th head. ......I started the hobby in feb. ....my wallet is ripe to shreds peeps!

10. It's sad to realize that 3/4 of your crew are floating heads and that in reality, you have less full dolls than you thought.

11. I just have the three. I do plan on adding more though... (my wishlist is a mile long).

12. None :(

I do have an Akagi Ban head on its way in the mail for me to practice faceups on, though; once I get decent, I get to order my first full doll!

13. I just recently received my first doll but I
      Know I already want 1-2 more minifee and a luts girl. So I will definitely end up with more just not sure how many more.

14. Just one, but I have my eyes on a couple more.

15. I have five but very soon it’s going to be six... I already felt like it was far too many at four! But I have a feeling I’ll eventually reach up to twelve. I bought a lot of nice doll outfits I want to display :lol:

16. Too many lol. Yickes, I counted 17 plus 2 more coming, and still looking for one more to add.

17. 2 and 2/2 because I've got two floating heads. In my lifetime I've owned 4 full dolls and 3 floating heads.

18. 2 currently, but I have 2 more on the way!!!!!

19. I currently have 20 dolls.... and a little 1/6 sized dude on the way :3

20. 2, waiting for one more. Then that's it ... right?