1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. I've got 16 full dolls, 6 heads and another Souldoll on layaway. :XD: I've been in the hobby 4 years and I never imagined I'd have this many already. I can't stop!

2. It tends to fluctuate, but holds steady somewhere between forty and fifty dolls. Not counting the off-topics. :XD:

3. Is this just for human dolls or can anthro/animal bjds be included?

4. I've got five full dolls currently, but the rate that I'm going, I will probably double that by next year :(.

5. My answer has always been "Too many!"... Even when Harumatsu and Tien Jen were the only dolls here. :lol:

6. Please do include your anthro/animals! As long as they are on-topic they are all welcome! :3nodding:

7. None! I'm currently saving up for my first Volks doll. Hopefully I'll be able to order her in August. :)

8. Only 1 at the moment, but I also have a body and 2 floating heads. Though I know my collection will end up growing so I hope I have more in future! (Still searching for sculpts I like) :)

9. I have 6 complete BJD's and I'm still waiting for number 7 to arrive.

10. I currently own close to 40 on topic dolls and the majority are SD17 which take a ton of space. :XD:

Can I say dolly diet?

11. our family has 43 dolls. All our dolls are based off Percy Jackson book series.

12. I have 4 currently and one on layway ^^

13. 13 on-topic dolls
      - 10 SD (Souldoll Yu/Supia 60cm ["Kore"], Dollshe Amanda/Limhwa-Eosdoll 60.5cm ["Orpheus"], Simply Divine-Stinesculpture Harlequin/Doll Legend 70cm ["Eurydice"], LLT Roderich/Granado Female Nuevo ["Prometheus"], Granado Mads/Dollstown 18 ["Hades"], DollClans Vezeto/Dollzone 71cm ["Hermes"], Doll IOS/Dollshe 28M ["Dolos"], Impldoll Nicholas [?], Dollshe Arsene/Dollstown 17 ["Ariadne"])

- 2 MSD (Planetdoll MSD Riz [Pip], Dollshe Fashion Grant)

- 1 1/6th scale (Ancient Tales Rachel [Juliet])

Off topic:

- Yo-SD (Hujoo Janus Rata [Jak] and Gato [Sonic], Hujoo "Hujoo" Sleeping white skin [Pixel], Mimiwoo X Hujoo Dog [Ankha])

- SD (Pullip-Junplanning Isul/Hujoo Io body)

14. Only one SD. And 1 floating head :)

15. I have 21 full, complete BJDs, one floating head, one full doll ordered but not home, and six off topic dolls who are sold by BJD companies, but don't meet DoA criteria to be on topic (they're pets/fantasy tinies and mostly lack enough jointing and/or changeable eyes).

16. Just one and I'm pretty satisfied with it for now :3nodding:

17. I've got six, soon to be eight (yikes!!) two floating heads, and one tiny bean-cat. Oh, and two left arms. :XD:

18. One lonely little YOSD so far but two on order!!

19. I have 11 at home, 1 one on the way and 2 floating heads (one of which will hopefully be getting a body soon)

20. I have 23 full dolls in all sizes. I thought it will be more votes for 20-30, but there is just 7................@@
      I need to consider if I'm a doll-shopaholic now.....