1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. I'm refusing to put down the actual number because the collection is a bit in flux at the moment, but at some point I hit three digits and have stayed right around there. I may be under 100 right now, my goal is to get down to about 80.

2. I will have 13 within 2 months... it's so bad

3. I currently have 15 full dolls and 5 floating heads. To be honest, I'm still unsure if I'll be keeping 1 of those floating heads or not, but the others will all certainly have bodies at some point. If we include pet dolls, then add 4 more to the list as I also have 2 deer dolls from Doll Leaves, with 2 more deer dolls from Doll Family on order. Aside from potential pet dolls, I sort of feel like I've reached an end to wanting more for a long while.

I never thought I would even have half this many, it's a little strange, and honestly sort of baffling as they don't really feel like that many. Especially as half of them are minis/yo's, they don't really take up that much space when on display.

4. I don't have one yet, but I'm getting very close to ordering my first:celebrate

5. I have 7 full dolls at home :)

6. For some too many! For me,not enough.

7. Five, but I've owned several others in the past.

8. 3 here!:love However I only have 1 at home. 1 hasn't finished being made and the other 1 is one her way back from a faceup! (wish she would move, she has been sitting in the same place for about 2 days! I love being able to track them, but at the same time I end up obsessing and checking the tracking every minute! xD)

9. I have eight, but I'm going to sell one of them. I have seven more on my wishlist and omg I just don't have the money... At least I collect 1/4 size so the prices are somewhat manageable.

10. I have ten full dolls at the moment, and plans to add two more by this time next year. I'm really surprised - when I started out collecting these dolls, I was certain that I would only ever need/want two!

Edit: as of November 2017, I’ve moved into another bracket on the voting tab - I have 11 now. And plans to add three more in 2018.

Edit 2: as of January 2019, I haven't added any more. But i have my eyes on two soon-to-be-released dolls (MSD sized) that will bring my hoard up to 13.

I really need to stop...

#50 DollSewist, Mar 17, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    11. I have two dolls at the moment. I have sooo many plans for other dolls too, but money is really an issue here. But I've learned from my mistakes and I'm taking it slow. :)
      See, when I first started collecting BJD's I started with 2nd hand MSD's and went a tiny bit crazy, hauling five dolls in about a year and a half. So they all ended up sitting on the shelf half-done, and I didn't bond with any of them.

12. I have two, one off topic, and floating head. I want to get a body for the floater. Then there are several others I would like to get, but I have not made a decision on what will be next.

13. 1 1/3 floating head
      6 1/6s full dolls
      1 1/6 floating head
      1 headless/chestless fantasy centur-like body
      1 off-topic full doll

if I have not sold my other dolls, I would have 2 more 1/6 and 2 more 1/4s..

14. I have three currently, waiting for one and planning to get another one this year...

15. I have twelve currently.
      3 SDs, 2 MSDs, 4 YOSDs, 3 Tinies

16. I've got 7, but I'm thinking about downsizing.

Edit: Now I have 8, with another on the way. :XD:

#56 RamenDoodles, Mar 19, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    17. For the moment I have 11 BJD at home, but I think It is not enough :XD:

18. I am currently around 30 with mainly Dollfie Dream, a few super dollfie and a few others : )

19. 8 SD17 Boy
      2 SD16 Girl
      10 SDGR Girl
      2 SD Boy
      2 SDM
      2 YOSD
      and
      6 DD

20. I have eight at home (including one vinyl, I'm counting her b/c she's an Obitsu-frame Angel Philia so technically grandfathered here haha) and two on the way (one shipping soon and one on layaway).
      This is just the current number though... I have plans for a lot more in the future, but it'll take a long time I'm sure lol