1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I-doll Feedback (2010)

Jan 27, 2010

1. I-DOLL FEEDBACK

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went with the company. Be as specific as you like, and additional comments are always encouraged

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      I-doll Alice
      * When did you order?
      31st December 2009
      Once I realised to click "english" on the upper right side of the English order screen - easy. Until then, the information is in Korean.
      Very easy - she sent the information and I paid via paypal
      Just one day over 3 weeks
      Waaaaay better than expected. The resin is heavy and a nice texture and peachy shade. I was told I couldn't get a double jointed doll, but the doll I received can touch her hand to her head and hold that pose perfectly.
      Much, much nicer.
      I am thrilled and totally in awe of how well she poses, she's the best SD for posing I've received - and I've had a lot of dolls from a lot of different companies. She's like a Littlefee of SDs. Very impressive.
      N/A
      Definitely, without a moment's hesitation.
      Second-hand, third-hand. I'd probably buy direct as my first preference though.

Overall, I'm highly impressed by the quality of the resin, the sculpting and the posing of this doll. A friend who owned a Byul said she had one of the nicest bodies out there and she wasn't wrong. She's really lovely in person.

3. I can repeat every Hobbysue's word.
      I ordered from i-Doll 2 times: a full doll (Byul, Jun 2009) and a heeled feet separately (Oct 2009).
      She poses like a dream and has a very nice skin texture.

4. * What did you order?
      I-doll Byul (full doll) and Alice head

* When did you order?
      April 3, but I was able to do a short term layaway. ;)

Excellent! Andro is quick at answering questions and even allowed me to do a short term layaway. Andro said that there weren't any girls in NS in stock and didn't think casting would begin until mid-summer, but Andro got them casted for me anyway! XD

Easy, with PP.

After completing payment, approximately one week. Then only four days actual EMS shipping time from Korea.

Amazing. Both Alice and Byul are stunning. A really lovely weight of resin and the design of the body is phenomenal! XD Initially, I was going to have Alice keep the full body, but I want Byul to have it instead. :) Andro was also nice enough to give me a free pair of high heel feet as a gift and eyeputty.

Far more beautiful in person. The pictures really don't do the sculpts justice!

Absolutely! Andro really is top-class as a sculptor and designer. I am truly impressed!

N/A

Absolutely! Fantastic service and gorgeous quality dolls!

Certainly. Too hard to resist!

5. * What did you order? Arnoah, through their event selling off existing bodies.
      * When did you order? April 5, 2011.
      * How was the communication? Very good. He answered Q&A posts promptly, and emailed me with a tracking number.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, with a Paypal invoice.
      * How long did it take to ship? He shipped her out in less than a week, just as promised! He shipped her on April 11 and I received her on April 15.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent quality, beautiful doll.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? More than satisfied.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I would!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but why, when I get such good service from them? :)