1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If Your Dolls Came To Life

Oct 25, 2014

1. I'm really sorry if this has been done before! I'm new here and this idea just popped into my head.
      If your dolls came to life, what would they say to you? What would they want to spend there day doing? What kind of outfit would they put on?
      Just general questions like that!

~meow [emoji74]

2. Hahaha! I actually had a dream a few nights ago that my big boy Azrael came to life (essentially he became a full-sized human and was sitting on my desk all naked because his clothes no longer fit him). Shenanigans ensued.

So let's see, if Azrael really did come to life, good, he's rich, he can pay for his own things! However the fact that he is possessed by Salmarnir complicates things. I do not want a demon hell-bent on world domination running around the place. Having Valeriana, my dragon girl, come to life would be cool because we could go on adventures together, tend to the garden, and drink tea! Tsukito on the other hand...oh dear. He's a rather mischievous little kitsune and he thrives on playing tricks on people. He's not all bad though, he meditates, likes puzzles, and is a very good guardian.

Nasus would be interesting to have around, considering he's a jackal with a habit of abducting people to practice embalming on. Ragnar would be cool to have around. He's a viking warrior (and Azrael has a massive crush on him). Alexandria would be awesome to have around. She's half cat, but collects old books and antiques and can speak nearly a dozen languages. Finally, Desmond, my assassin. He'd be fun to have around...except for when he's 'working'.

3. They'd probably all leave me, I'm not really cool enough to hang out with pop stars. XD

for clothes, most of my teens would probably go raid Urban Outfitters and Trukfit, hoard every pair of Air Jordans and Neos on earth and spend their time getting ready for world tours!

4. I would be pretty happy. I already kind of view them as little fairies anyway.

5. There would be bloody mayhem. XD A pirate captain - a THIRSTY pirate captain - a dark mage, an elven fighter and a maybe-vampire, and that's only for starters. Nope, definitely don't want them to come to life ... XD

6. Agreed with the bloody mayhem. A dark elf, a vampire, a cat, two little dragons, and a high elf, plus a draenei and all my OCs? This can not end well.

7. I could live off their immense wealth and they could all go out and get JOBS to pay for their own junk for once! (Except Tryssy, he's too cute to work, he can stay home.) Ahh the eternal dream...

8. My house would be a really noisy place... and there would probably be a small civil war brewing over what actually belonged to who, and why one got one thing while another got something different.

I have the feeling that there would be a lot of face-palming and "No, I am *not* going to buy you a cabinet of your own. Sitting next to a doll from company X isn't going to kill you." involved. <_<

And then Scribe would start trying to collect everybody's souls...

9. OMG that would scare me!

My OT dolls would be very upset with me. They've been in storage for a while. :pout: They would be very jealous of my new doll, Amiga, and insist on some new things and shelf space for them too.

Amiga wouldn't complain at all. She gets lots of time out on display and tons of clothes and goodies. She might ask for a companion, or at least a matching body.

10. haha, oh yeah I had a dream about that a while back while I was waiting for my first doll to come in. it was one of the weird ones, because I didn't know quite what she was going to look like when I was finished with her and I just dreamed that she was a doll about knee high on me and she was running around crazy-like, dumping everything off the shelves and throwing things everywhere O_o yeah ...

11. Hm, well, Sammy would probably lock himself up all day working on/listening to music, since he's kind of shy and very work oriented. Felicia's scared of anything that is scary looking, so I'd have to put up with her crying all the time while my demon baby obitsu chased her around. All of my dolls at the moment, besides Nana, Aubrey, and Felicia, would be complaining about not having shoes...cause I haven't gotten around to buying them any, and Sammy prefers to go without anyway. It'd be a major party of different personalities. haha.

12. Oh boy. The moment they sprang to life they'd all yell at me about how they hate the face-ups that I've given them (especillay the ones from my secondhand purchase who have had experience with other owners) and I can see them grabbing my credit card and going on a shopping spree on interent for clothes THEY like, not what I like. And man I bet they would nag at me to bring them to the amusement park, never mind how general audience would react or that they're too small to pass for any attractions really. I'd have pull out all of my old dvd collections to make sure they'd keep their mouth shut and won't bother me for once while I work! :pout:

13. Well first off my dog would have her paws full lol. Between the baby(Wendy), and my catboy Schrodinger. Rory would watch netflix all day(he's my little fanboy). Linn would nap all day and Andrew would read, watch anime, or play video games all day. Chiyoko would want to go outside and enjoy being outside.

14. By the heavens no. >_> Let's just say that my crew consists of Lord Devil himself, his sons, extended family and paraphernalia, demon hunters, members of a particularly stuck up clan of demon hunters, their boss, a sociopathic killer professor, an alchemist, a number of onmyouji, a very ill-mannered shikigami, devil summoners, a vampire lady, some nature sprites and spirits, a bakeneko shapeshifter, the Original God, a pair of elf-like princes, members of the rebellion of their cousin race, a deer pathfinder, a timid pegasus centaur, an idol in training, a rocker, swim club boys, a number of synthetic people and a tiny kitty gentleman...

How do I even...

15. My DC Agatha would be kind of fine. She's supposed to be an alien, but so far she's really fashionable and fun. She'd probably be more demanding than anything. At worst her appearance would just be unsettling. My DZ Carter on the other hand... I'm debating whether to turn his eyes into mouths (one open and one poking its tongue out), and his character makes negative energy corporeal as black ink and eats/bleeds it, so I'm not really sure I want to see something like that alive. Ever.

16. I'd be dead and so would a few of my others dolls, that aren't dead already. Problems of having vampire dolls. xD

17. Haha all my friends like to say that my dolls are so realistic that if they came to life they would be like chucky. Personally though I like to think that if they could come to life they would have personalities like the Rozen Maiden Anime. I would naturally spoil them and treat them like children. It's a nice thought since my Bjd are so innocent and cute looking, almost like sweet lolita are.

18. I'd wonder where on earth they had gone and then find them living in the garden woods probably. Avery and Nova would have their hands full with the little ones and Clover would be chilling in a stream. T_T

19. I somehow already see life in them .W. even though I dont have one yet.... I keep having dreams of one being alive and living all alone in a forest :I ahhh he is so cute... trying to survive... he keeps appearing in my dreams even though I dont have a bjd yet...

20. If May, Sikka and the twins are on my side, I'm cool. The rest isn't really dangerous. If not, I might have a problem lol.
      Ideally, we'd just read books and drink lots of tea together to be honest.