IMPL dolls Star, Model and Idol Discussion thread 14

Sep 24, 2019

1. Welp now I'm depressed again because clothes shopping for curvy dolls is already painful

2. If a female wrestler also was a space pirate

3. I always thought this outfit was very pirate like?? They really have a lot of stuff on this site, I just have to compare SID and EID to MGB body dimensions??

4. @IngieBee Hmmm...I always forget about SartoriaJ. Thanks for the link!

5. Ugh! Still waiting on my Plaice's body and Leona head! I'm also getting a suit for my Nicholas in the order. I wonder if it's the clothes that are slowing down the order? I feel so impatient because after I painted Plaice's head, he was so cute, and I am dying to see him whole!

6. Thank goodness it's a girl. I'm totally safe as I don't collect girls. She's lovely though.

7. Aw shoot, she is adorable! I'm only safe because I have no money :...( LOL. I don't think she would fit in with Iplehouse FIDs, as her head looks larger to me and she would be much shorter - but she'd probably look good with the JIDs??? But I could be wrong, her head circumference ls about 6.2"

8. Her eyes are bigger but her head is only slightly larger. Also I think she's 1/2 a cm taller than an athletic FID. I think she'd be cool next to an FID or raccoondoll especially because of the shrug shoulders. I like the hip/thigh mechs too. Not sure why her hands look so tortured?? I agree though she is super adorable :)
      I already have two dolls that I'm waiting on so I DO NOT need to order her (yet).

9. Wait, oh yah, JID are only 40cm!!! Oh boy.... You are right, @skyealloway !!

10. So... if the girl is 46cm then a boy might be close to the 50-ish mark, right? If so, I'll need to back away slowly and not make eye contact if they should ever make a boy in this size as the 50 boys are my big weakness right now. Add in Impl's custom colour option and my hideous weakness for coloured resin and... yeah.

11. Don't worry, @Iron_Dog , WHEN they come out, I'll tag you, PM you and stalk you until you look, LOL :wiggle:aninja:

12. That's just mean, @IngieBee *thank you*

I'm good right now on dolls. I just had a new-to-me doll delivered today (Soom ID51 London who will be Sancire). I've also got Malachite (Impl Ziv) and Kyrieleison (Impl Teno) in production and a Dream Valley body for Kheima in production. I'm likely also going to be ordering Qayin's body (RS Mu) in the new year.

13. @IngieBee You'rea problem child, aren't you ;)

(So glad I don't need anything else from IMPL at this moment. Want, yes. NEEEEEED? Nope. Not until Commander Luzzatto gets here)

14. OMG! I just got an email from Impl asking for my phone number as my order is ready to ship! I placed my order October 9th and ordered a custom colour for Malachite and face-ups for both him and Kyrieleison (the free Teno I qualified for). Hopefully it won't take as long as my poor boy that recently came from Russia (EMS took 24 days as he was apparently travelling on a plane powered by a dozen underfed sparrows). If the dolly gods favour me, he'll arrive before Xmas. Not that I'll wait until Xmas to open him.....

15. Whoo! My girly finally got in! I'm really impressed with the resin matching service. The head is a little peachier than the body, but that's an easy fix. xD amusingly she only likes the shirt that Impl gave as a gift. Rest of the outfit will probably go to another doll that it'd suit better.

:) say hi to Than, one of my shadow demons. She'll eventually get a face up and body blushing with a ton of tattoos.

[​IMG]

16. Aw, the little girl is cute! I love that she has the mobile body! But I don't do that size, at least YET, so I am safe.

@Peneyofdeath Congrats!! She is lovely!