IMPL dolls Star, Model and Idol Discussion thread 14

Sep 24, 2019

1. Adding to the chest info discussion. I only have ever bought the medium chest in all the incarnations of my girl (more for character considerations than anything), but it's not as weird-looking as you think. Even with, errr, more cleavage-baring clothes. Certainly her boy doesn't mind!

[​IMG]
      Off Shoulder 05
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

2. Agreed! In clothing, all of them look pretty good! and I never ever tire of seeing your gorgeous girl, @AntarelNefertili! I haven't seen a small busted Impl in clothes though, only nude. Anyone have one of those? dressed?

3. Well....my Bernice's previous Star body was the small bust. Here she is clothed in a photo from a while back:
      [​IMG]
      The small bust is rather nice actually. I've had both the small and medium busts for the Star, and I have to admit—I kind of prefer the small bust. And another note: the busts on the Star body in general aren't bad looking. they're certainly not cartoonishly silly looking like the balloon boobs on my large busted XM-doll/Magical Angel 60cm girl body. Now those are goofy and awkward:sweat

The new Bernice I ordered on the MGB will also have the small bust, so I'll have to get in a photoshoot with her after she's arrived and I've had a chance to complete her.

4. Ooooooh! Now I want a small bust gal! I love the look when clothed!

5. It's really nice to have options :)

6. Oh @chalyss , you are already blowing me away with your ability to come up with cool poses! She looks fantastic, and I really love those shoes!

7. @chalyss would be the very reason for which I chose to upgrade my Bernice with the MGB—those poseability options. And damn—she sure looks to be very versatile with the different postures she can achieve:D

8. @chalyss Congratulations! I'm pretty sure you'll have a grand time with the MGB, cos I sure do with mine!

I confess I was even able to pull off a shibari photoshoot gracefully because of her poseability, but of course, the photos are a little too risque for public consumption!

9. :XD: I also don't do nudes except this character kinda always wears an armor (kinda like Xena's :shudder) and I find it easier to sculpt stuff on large busts. But thanks anyway :)

@chalyss thanks! just what I needed I thing I'll opt for the starwoman body after all since the size difference between her and my other dolls kinda bother me since she is an elf thank you so much!:3nodding:

10. Oh, don't think I'm trying to get you to buy a particular chest size, @Yangire811 , I do ramble on! My point was supposed to be that they all look good in clothing, LOL

Only reason I never get large bust is because I was one of those "lucky" girls who's chest wouldn't stop growing and ha chronic back pain until I had them removed. I literally feel PTSD seeing very large busted dolls, ROFL. My eldest has to have her's removed this summer as she also is in constant pain :(. Too much of anything.... LOL

11. The MGB reminds me sort of like a 'husky' DC with the slender grace. She's a lot of fun! I did restring her a bit tighter in the arms and body, sewing the ends together for the arms so the knot stopped slipping into the shoulder joints. I tend to sew string ends together a lot for Impldolls. And others now, too.

@Yangire811, I use the Starwoman body for my elves too! While I'd love to switch them all over to Impl MGBs now, that simply won't happen. *LOL* I am still reeling from scaling UP. Not all my dolls/characters need to be super poseable, but some do and I'd like those few to get the most poseable bodies I can get!

@AntarelNefertili ...I had to look up shibari. Now I know what that's called! I didn't know before. Yes, she could do that easily, I can see! Actually, this particular character would probably enjoy that.

@IngieBee, egads! I have never had that problem, but know of ladies who have. Does not sound enviable, but what a terrible trigger!

12. ...is it really worth it for me to share here anymore?

I admittedly haven't been feeling motivated to do photoshoots with my girls, much less the rest of my crew honestly. I sometimes wonder if it's even worth it to go through that process to share photos of them. I don't know what'll even get me motivated again; I've been feeling so disconnected with the community lately—especially in the sharing department. Any suggestions, and is it worth me sharing them here again in the future?

I'm so sorry if this seems to be coming so out of left field. I just...feel like I need some kind of advice/suggestions/etc.:sweat*_*

13. @jade-eyed-cat, Maybe you need the new body to feel motivated..? Sometimes a big switch makes thing feel new again. Is that what you mean? I would love to do real photoshoots, but I have little time or patience, so on a stool in front of my bed is where it happens! But I love to make reference shots for others for hybrids and poseability and such and that gives me purpose.

I would say YES! It's worth it to share! We need as much of a pool as we can get and i LOVE seeing other peoples' dolls!

14. Ugh, do you feel ignored? I have learned that for some reason, there is an eb and flow to activity on the forums. I often feel like a thread killer, LOL. Anyway, I see and have posted myself photos that don't get comments, and it's always a downer. I just take the attitude that I will throw it out there in case it helps someone.

But aside from an ebbing tide of inactivity, at least this thread has always been happy and friendly :dance

15. you are SO NOT a thread killer! (and I have a nasty habit of responding to people and not putting their names in front of it)

16. LOL, Everyone feels like a thread killer at one point or another, is my point. After 14 years you just get used to it, but it always is disappointing when you want to share or talk and you get no responses. Especially to newbs or sensitive people :(

17. I do understand this. I used to RP online and got ignored a LOT, and yes, it hurt my feelings. More, I think it was boring. *L* I still get this here too... sometimes when we get such an influx of posts all at once (or like me, miss 1 million and am playing catch-up), I do overlook a number of posts I'd like to respond to. But, while people may not appreciate a picture or information at the moment, it doesn't mean they won't later on. Even years later you can be beneficial for someone struggling for info or a pic.