IMPL dolls Star, Model and Idol Discussion thread part 13

Dec 19, 2018

1. Oh, you made him MORE of a vamp! Wow, he's pretty scary, is he a good guy? LOL, he looks great though!

@Anita2006 I think he looks a little like the old Dracula movie?

2. yah, i had that movie in my mind, but still cant remember name of movie :-) he looks exactly like from that movie :-)

3. it will take some time, i have huge amount to print patterns and want to start making t-shirts with applications to sell for SD guys, like for dollshe body and for EID and impldoll idol boys, need to fund myself someway :-) but at the moment impldoll body went to erica snow head and it looks good. even face up is not best but im improving my skills :-)
      [​IMG]

4. Looking good, @Anita2006 ! What head sculpt is that?

5. @IngieBee its dollshe craft erica snow, found this head on ebay and i think so its mango oriental colour, it is not showing on her certificate card so im not sure what colour head she is, but as it was out of selling in dollshe web, why i could miss this oppurtunity, i won her in ebay auction. face up is by me, its not perfect but much better on last my face ups. it means im doing progres. and body fits her good. but if wig would me not so curly head would look bit too small for body.

6. ooh really? :evilplot: I'm planing on getting a Dollshe Diana head for one of my Assassins and need a fit, muscular body for her (she has training in gymnastics and ballet, so lean and muscular is in order) and was grinding my teeth a bit trying to think of a workable hybrid, so this is really good to know!

7. it fits good, bit of colour difirence but its ok, with blushing or face up you can do it, but head of dollshe fits impdloll body my head is on star muscular body. im trying to deal with one seller for dollstown 18years old body but im not sure if selller will accept my offer for price. so would put sally head on it.

8. I reached out to 5stardoll and they just got back to me, I'm planning to get the Super Star Male Body for my Derrick head. I've wanted a doll with 4 arms for a while so I'd asked about getting an extra set of arms and hands and they are way less than I was expecting, even with how low their prices are! I'm going to place the order at the end of this week and I am SO excited I had to share!

9. Is there a "what fits" type of thread for the Idol guys? I have one coming (second-hand), and I'm wondering about clothing sizes.
      I have an EID guy at home and it would be so nice I they could share XD (also an incoming Dollshe 28M, which is similar in size)

10. i checked eid size patterns and its good for impldoll idol boy body :-) you can easy check missurements for similar dolls what you have and you will know exactly what will fit.

11. Oooo Leona is very pretty! Not quite what I'm looking for at the moment, but she grows on me more and more every time I look...I might get her on the muscular body instead of Aurora. Maybe. I am really enjoying her little teeth!

@mejackel A four armed doll sounds amazing!! How is he going to be styled?

Made Jack's wig! It's...okay. I need to style it more. And remake it already. He's a good guy, despite the face. He is a bit ill and taking to undeath very, very poorly. Some people are naturals at dancing or art or math or vampirism after all.

[​IMG]

His cool eyes refuse to photograph. They're clear with little red flowers in them and a shiny gem for a pupil.
      [​IMG]

12. @Thymeseer He's soooo intense! I love the white streak, it kinda makes him more delicate and less intimidating

I agree, Leona looks great! I can't wait to see owner pics!

13. I haven't decided to be honest, I'm just going to wing it :sweat Something high fantasy for sure though.

Love how jack is coming together, those eyes look awesome!

14. Ah, so cool @Anita2006 I don't think the head looks too small, but I have a high tolerance for head sizes, as I see it in humans so I accept it in dolls :D

Oh fudge, I can see that his eyes are special, @Thymeseer . I hate how hard it is to get eyes to photograph properly! I wish I could see them in person! Have you thought about adding a little gloss to his teeth?

@Girrl , I don't want to discourage you from an Impldoll body, but you gotta know that they've got hips, and are just not slight looking like most ballerinas. Also, the large body (Idol) does NOT have muscle legs :( Make sure you get the star one if you decide to get this body and want those lovely muscle legs. I'm still bummed about my Night elf. Speaking of which... I finished a sweater which she is modeling...LOL my first sweater! I like the colors on her, but do night elves wear sweaters? Anyways, I know it's pretty craptastic but I'll get better :D

[​IMG]My first knitted sweater LOL by ingiebee, on Flickr

15. I actually have the muscle Idol body (My Little Rebel Jelle is on one) so I'm well aware of the hips and never bothered with leg day legs ;)The fact that Impl still hasn't gotten those released is a drag, but I've mostly worked around it so far with shots from the hips up, leggings with longer shirts and thigh high boots (most of my dolls look like they like to skip leg day, so it's not super glaring in my crew, but still annoying. I had Plans.)
      That is an Excellent sweater! Even more so for a first sweater! Very well done!
      (so! many! exclamation points!!! enthusiasm is hard to convey in text, but seriously, I'm a huge knitting nerd and am always excited when other people dabble/join The Life)

16. LOL, I'm the exclamation point and run on sentence queen:XD:,

17. @IngieBee im waiting her new eyes and maybe will do her mohair wig on light colour, midle blone would fit her character, and i will try one more time to work on Sally and if im happy will need to buy her body.
      Your sweeter looks nice and so soft pastel colour. it looks great. And maybe, when is cold Elfs wearing sweeters as well, its 21sth century, so who knows :-)

18. LOL, Thank you @Anita2006 , I'll keep trying, as I'm really enjoying knitting :D well do post Sally again if you redo her faceup :)

19. @IngieBee i will do her new face up, hope so this time it will be better :-) and i will show her here :-) that new doll in impldoll webpage is just so atractive, her face full of emotions... Sad, i cant aford her now as still need 2 bodys for sally and my dollshe head.

20. I have a few backlogged faceups myself :( Ugh! My Crystal needs to look just right so it'll be hard.