1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Tiny Discussion.^^

Jul 9, 2010

1. Wow.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I normally don't like any resin color but white (yes, this is limited, I know) but that blue is STELLAR!

2. One quick question, I just received a lovely Impldoll Gela as an event gift and am planning to keep her, but the 6-7 inch wigs she's tried on have all been on the big side for her little head. Would you recommend 5-6 inch wigs for the Gela sculpt?

3. I would, I know some of the stretchier Monique 5-6 wigs fit rather nicely. Not all Monique 5-6 wigs, I would try Jojo for example.

4. 5-6 Shaggies from Denver Doll Emporium are also a great fit.

5. #765 Lilla, Nov 20, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    6. So Cute!!!!!

7. I have no self control , haha....I ordered one of the Jozo's :D

8. Hi everyone!
      I finally got my dollies in one piece. <3

Here is a picture of my Gela!
      This is an in-progress picture of the wig I'm making for her. :)
      [​IMG]

9. agentofchaos, thank you!!

My 2nd Austin in light blue skin, and she's a girl - Celeste
      [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

My girl has her wig! :D A 5-6 inch Fatiao wig ended up fitting her perfectly.

I had no idea I'd become so enamored with her. Since she was an event gift, I didn't give her that much thought, but now she has a name and a personality (Uxada, very shy, Ixyry's younger sister) and I love holding her and photographing her way more than I thought I would. She's slowly becoming one of my favorites, and I can't wait to give her a proper faceup.

Only problem is, her neck seems to be a failed casting, the top of it isn't horizontal (The right side is much higher up) so her head lolls to the side a lot and I'm in the process of sanding it down. She's also a different color from her sister, who's also Impldoll dark tan, and where her resin gets thin there is a distinct red cast, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way.

But nevertheless, I love her!

11. wanted to share some spam of my little Vishne that just came home.

[​IMG]

12. I got my Oryx (Impldoll Aiden) in the mail about two weeks ago, and wanted to show her off...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Oh that blue is fabulous, you could have a whole family of smurfs!

I still haven't done a thing with my Teno or Gela. I had intended for Teno to be Theron (my Ipotane King) and Gela to be Atargatis (my Mermaid) but they were replaced with a Luts Bory Centaur and a Fairyland RealFee Mari. So Teno and Gela remain housed in their respective boxes. Was thinking of selling them, but if someone can inspire me here, I won't.

So PLEASE will someone post some spam for inspiration. :)

14. I want to share my ImplDoll Dream's Art Nancy. Her name is Arla and I made her faceup to look like a fawn. I'm still not sure if I want to sculpt little antlers and tail.
      [​IMG]Arla by Dior, on Flickr

As far as clothes go, I think Blythe tops/dresses might fit, but I haven't been able to purchase any for her yet. I might buy an outfit at the end of the week. But I did buy yosd stockings to test things out.They should arrive soon.

15. ADORABLE!!

16. She's lovely . . . you should sculpt the rest of her bits! :)

17. my little Ghella got her eyes (tho irises still need to be added) and clothes!
      [​IMG]

18. Here is a picture of my adorable Elio---Impldoll did a great job with this little guy

[​IMG]Elio2[/url] by Zenna1, on Flickr[/IMG] [​IMG]Elio2 by Zenna1, on Flickr

19. LOVE her

20. [​IMG]

Sofie with her brother Schrodinger, she got a new wig and I love it!