1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Tiny Discussion.^^

Jul 9, 2010

1. Wow! Tinybear, he is ADORABLE! Looks great in the grey resin.

2. Madonnafanme
      your kids are just wonderful! how do look good together, homemade photo even better promo and it is very happy.:fangirl:

now understood that did not get a primer on these guys

tell my please: but how much time you were waiting for them

tinybear
      wow!:D
      it's just an incredibly beautiful boy has turned out, with such a combination of colors color ... definitely delicious !!!!!!!
      I really liked the combination of Aimee and Harley looks great!
      Congratulations on such a miracle

3. Saw the two new babies a while ago, and the more I look at Cyril, the more I think he would be a gorgeous griffin or dragon(not too sure what he's actually supposed to be this is only what I would turn him into) in grey. Pfff, what am I thinking, even if it would be possible to order him separately there's no way I'll have the cash for one before the end of the event.

I gotta say though I think the girl looks....a little odd to me....

4. I know. Ooooh I could so fit Cyril into my collection perfectly, but if they don't ever offer him..... I have not enough money to buy that much stuff to get him.....

5. Does Greta remind anyone else of a strange mix between Big Bird and Kids In The Hall's Chicken Lady? Because that is the vibe I'm getting and I kind of adore her for it. And those cheeks, so chubby! <3

Cyril would look really amazing in grey resin methinks, I'd love to see what people could do with him. I really do hope they offer these guys during the event not just as a gift with purchase.

6. if they offer them for sale during the event I'll have to get Cyril in grey skin. hopefully with faceup and body blushing since it looks nice in the pictures and from what I've seen in this thread Impldoll's paint work is not disappointing at all! I have no clue how I would afford him yet but hey, I can dream for now right? ;) Hopefully if they are available for sale it would be possible to get a layaway with DDE.

7. She does! And I adoooore her little tail. But yes, I, like you MagnaStorm, must wait to have the funds. And must pray that they'll allow us to purchase them separately that the buy-$300-get-one-free event.

8. OHHHHHHH.

I just got word from Impldoll.

We CAN buy them individually from the $300 offer.

Ohhhhhh I'm so in trouble now ><

9. Ok, that does it -- I need Greta. Hmmm, I wonder if I can convince my husband (aka the owner of our small doll store) that we need $300 worth of eyes for our store? ;)

10. Keladry: You can buy her directly instead of spending enough to get her as a freebie :)

11. That is totally the first thing that came into my mind! Kind of neat hearing that someone else had the same thought haha!

But wow I do like Cyril. I also read that you will be able to order them seperately. I can't wait to see more owner pictures of Harley and Aimee and hybrids between the 4 dolls. I bet Aimee's head would also look great on Cyril's body!

12. In the news thread it was confirmed Cyril is a dragon. From the sound of things, as long as the dolls aren't limited, you can mix and match as you like. I got a real kick out of the tail and wings. :XD:

Big Bird was the first thing I thought of when I saw Greta's legs! :)

Too bad this is happening now, I'm planning on getting a WS Star body at some point but I can't afford it yet. That and some clothes would get me there. :lol:

13. lynx, I know, but if we buy $300 worth of eyes for our store, I can resell them and get her for free! ;)

14. oh great now that I know they're available to order separately I'm doomed. xD Time to start coming up with money making plans! Or if they're not limited time to wait for x-mas money.

This is the first time I've wanted a boy doll so badly! xD My roommate's gonna be happy that her boy won't be the only guy in the house anymore if I manage to get him lol.

15. Oh my gracious, I also need Greta!:D:D:D Wherever before have you seen such a face? She is just too adorable.. oh me.. like I need to add anyone else to my wish list!

16. I realy like the cat one and l didn't know that DDE had them for sale. Now Rini will have her Luna. Not sure if l want gray or NS skin what you guys think? I will put the cat on lawaway thow DDE. So now l have 2 weeks and 3 days intill payday.

17. Yeah, Big Bird is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw Greta! But I love the little dragon boy! He would be just precious in gray! Impldoll does some really amazingly imaginative fantasy dolls.

18. I love Greta too, kinda like hooves better then chicken feet but I wondering if I need fantasy parts at all...

19. This is a nice promotion. I would love Cyril.. I am really depressed that I ordered Triton 3 weeks ago and I can't get in on the promotion for the free doll.
      I seem to be always missing an event