1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Indollgence Feedback (ALL)

Jan 21, 2011

1. Indollgence
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. I will update this if/when I ever get a reply from Indollgence, my money back OR my doll.

* What did you order?
      Dollzone Mo3 Fullset

* When did you order?
      12th April 2011

Horrible. After being told that my doll was in the country and what postage was, I have not received ANY communication from them. On average it took 1month to receive replies to any questions. Unless the email had something to do with getting more money from me, it was like taking blood from a stone with this dealer.

I paid through Paypal. Because the dealer took so long for anything, Paypal is not going to help me get my money back from them. I feel like I have been cheated out of my money.

STILL waiting for my doll. It is now 9th October.

If I had the product, I could say.

I have sent numerous emails to Indollgence with no reply. I have had to contact Dollzone for help, but as far as I know, Dollzone has not received any reply from them either.

NO!

EDIT:
      I have since heard from 'the new Indollgence' and have been told that there had been some incidence with the company that had the previous owner handing over to a new team. It is still difficult to get answers from them, sometimes taking 2weeks for a reply via email.
      I had been told that 'my boy is coming home' ie: shipped on the 27th Nov 2011 and it is now the 15th Dec 2011. I have not received my doll and any emails I have sent to them asking about tracking numbers etc have not been replied to.
      Honestly I thought ordering from a dealer in my own country would be quicker and more efficient than a dealer in the U.S or direct from the company but for me at least it has not panned out that way.

3. I don't know what going on with you guys, but Natalie did a great job with my order. I don't see what's wrong.

* What did you order?
      DZ Demi-2 Fullset

* When did you order?
      Early February 2011

Very good! She replied to all my questions and quickly too! We had short conversation via my hotmail to her admin email.

Very actually! Rather than paying by credit card, I went to her house and paid straight by cash as I do not own a credit card myself. From there, I picked up my doll. There was no hassle or issue here!

Well, I actually don't know. All information was from the DollZone company. But due to popularity, the company has been running a little slow, but I lived through that. I didn't mind at all.
      She arrived during early July 2011.

VERY. I'm very very satisfied as I bought her during a good time as the AUD was good up against the USD.

Yes, in fact it was a lot better!

Absolutely with no doubt!

N/A

Very much so! I wouldn't mind buying from Indollgence again! I don't see the problem she's having with other members though...

Yes, absolutely.

4. What did you order?
      I order a Dika Doll 1/3 Leica

When did you order?
      I order it on Jun 9, 2011

How was the communication?
      After I order my doll I have not receive any reply to my emails

How easy was it to pay?
      Normal

How long did it take to ship?o
      According to DikaDoll. Indollgence have not even sent out the order for my doll yet and it is now
      January/25/2012 although the web site say that they send out orders every month.I don't know what to do could someone help me?

Would you order from this company again?
      Only if they fix the problems they are having

5. What did you order?
      Dollzone Brant Head
      When did you order?
      End of August 2011
      How was the communication?
      Good. Though I only communicated when I ordered and when I recieved the head
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very
      How long did it take to ship?
      Approx 2 months
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      It looked better
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      N/A

6. * What did you order?
      Dollzone 1/3 doll bag
      * When did you order?
      2nd of October
      Fantastic. Many of my questions were answered the same day I asked them, and if not then they were answered the next day.
      Really easy. I asked to pay via bank deposit and there were no problems at all.
      Not long at all.
      Yes! I really love the bag and not having to pay international shipping or wait was fantastic.
      Exactly the same
      Very much so. It's everything I was looking for.
      N/A
      Definitely!
      N/A