1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Dean~ DollMore's new spunk

Nov 12, 2004

1. I think i am seriously in love- I've been trying to find the perfect inbetween boy, not too young like Volks or CustomHouse, and not too mature like HappyDoll- and bam.

Meet Dean.

[​IMG]
      (Clicky him to see his page at DollMore! ^^)

Tell me he isn't cute and I will hunt you down *grrrr*

Dean will be perfect for Riku...*dreamy sigh*

-Annie

2. Yes, he's v. purdy :D.. I don't have a big thing for boy-dolls, but thisone I really like :) Wonder what he would look like as a girl, but I thin k if I got him, I would keep him as a boy. His eyes looks really nice, wonder what brand they are??

- Therese

3. I saw him on ebay. I like him, what great eyes! He is more mature but the mouth is a little soft and fem, so I think her might make a good girl too! Sure hope a smaller version is available soon - Sharmin sized. Those smaller girls really need some boys.

4. i've saw him at ebay *¬*

i just hope he's not limited *put in to-buy list* :grin:

5. oh my goodness....

excuse me, I think I need to go get a mop to clean up this puddle of drool that has just collected around my computer after seeing the _beauty_ :o That is one gorgeous boy.

6. Dean almost went by and kicked ShinCho's ass out of my head.

And that's saying something.

If he's as limited as they say, I will SERIOUSLY cry.

7. you're not the only one that will cry ;......;

8. ....omg. x______x *dies*

9. Very cute.

You realize 'spunk' is the commonly accepted slang word for ejaculated semen, right?

10. That puts Dean in a whole new light. :grin:

11. Those crazy Koreans. They sure do know how to recycle.

12. Buwhahahaha! Though, in a perverse metaphorical sense, it could still be a fitting term for something that has been created. Too bad all orgasms don't spit out pretty dolls at the end of it. XDD

13. *DIES*

Oh, Hitasura! You genius, you!

But seriously, Dean is cute as hell and I seriously need to get the moolah. Thank God I just got a job.

Does anyone know what his limit number is?

14. *chokes* I love you.

15. Ooh, that just gave me the worst visual. XD

Ghetto, I know. :grin:

16. Oh, shush. You know you were totally thinking about finding a Korean boyfriend.

17. Well yeaaaah.. I want a pretty doll, like Hitasura said. Don't you? Oh come on, don't make like you don't. :daisy

18. Because they recycle? (Wait, what?)

Surely Johnathan does HIS part to save our Earth Mother, yes?

19. You know, I've been thinking - if the "resin" (wink wink, nudge nudge) is toxic, what does that say about the doll-makers? Hmmm.

20. Maybe it's a way to discourage people from using them for uh... interesting purposes? :lol: