1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. @LaurieESW Thank you for asking me and showing interest :)

The offering of custom makeup is nice, but I lack taste so she would probably look like a clown if I were to decide on the makeup truthfully :doh

I chose this makeup, I was told it was the Halloween Doria makeup
      ITEM VIEW : SID - Woman - SID_W Black Leona Set

Im debating coupling her with an HID Aurora in the faaaaaaaaaar future but Im going to wait for Iple to reply to me regarding Aurora, if the FID is a slightly modified version of the big sized one or if they are identical (other than scale)

#41 GreenTeaSlug, Jun 12, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    2. That is a fantastic Doria, I had wondered if that might be the face-up you had chosen or I had thought maybe something from the addition series.

I would love to hear what Iplehouse tells you about Aurora, if you do not mind sharing.

I think you will be very happy Doria and Aurora if that should work out later.

3. They said that Aurora is exactly the same but scaled down and she looks different because they gave her a strong eyebrow shape makeup for the FID (?? lol)

Im getting Aurora on S size HID in future or maybe Aileen

I also got my shipping notice for HID Doria

I order with make up and pay for her full on 12/6 and they ship on 9/7 so 27 days which is very very fast

Im maybe worried because this seem very fast than my older order (2.5 months it took)

Also lol this thread is not fast moving like the other thread, is HID not popular size?

4. Congrats, @GreenTeaSlug, on the shipment of your HID Doria.

You're going to love her.

I know that I love mine. Here's a pic of my HID Doria to help tide you over.
      Her face-up and other painted aesthetics are by me.

[​IMG]

#44 earth.spirits, Jul 9, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    5. Thanks so much! And yes, my RS Doria (Sydne) is a special girl. I can see the temptation factor.:XD:
      I adore the female HID body! It's a lovely addition to the other size girls I have here.

I got a HID with a small bust for my NS Doria (Persephone) to use and I love it on her.
      Here she even slinks into an Iple nYID outfit.

[​IMG]Persephone by luluna33, on Flickr

6. I think the girls would be more popular than the guys- the HID boys are SO big and heavy and clunky. Many of the lady collectors prefer shorter and lighter. the HID girl is run-of-the mill 65cm lady.

Doria is gorgeous on the HID body!

7. The HID girls have amazing body, I love it compared to EID much more. Here is picture of my HID Bella

[​IMG]DSC_0033 by Bruna Boudica, on Flickr

8. I totally agree, really love the HID size. Your Bella is so gorgeous! Love that wig.
      Is she an Iplehouse face-up or did you give her the face-up, it is so pretty.

9. Thank you for your compliments :). She had originally Iplehouse face up B, but I enhanced the eyes with black eye-liner and changed the color of her lips (both by using acrylic colors).

10. This thread needs to be more active!

I joined the HID Doria club:cheer

I love the HID body, but if I could somehow turn back time, I would have chosen the medium or small bust

The large bust is too big and nothing fits, not even the black fascinating outfit that was made for the HID body. I should have done like @luluna and got her in the S bust lol surprised your beauty could fit in the NYID body when I cant even slip the SID female outfit on her lol
      What does fit is the male SID upper clothing, here is my Lilith in SID Ian's default outfit and accessories, shes pants less :doh The coat fits, and is the correct length for her arms but took it off last minute because I liked the sheer panels of the Ian shirt

I am too lazy and used one from the extras of my box opening of her, I am waiting for clothes purchased to post more of her haha

Shes a white Doria with large bust and the faceup from the model Doria in the Black Leona SID outfit that was available some time ago, which now is not found on the website. I think I purchased the last set...:sweat Iplehouse referred to her faceup as Halloween Doria in the notes. White is pink white, I was hoping for solid white to give her a vampire look but is still nice I think

[​IMG]

@chalyss I adopted a Falcon HID locally and you arent kidding about the weight of the male HID
      He doesnt even stand as well as the female HID not even sit! Sueding and wiring does nothing but he does have a nice face and I love the LB tone of Iplehouse. I would have really liked an LB Kamau HID but I was too late and I couldnt even find one for sale

Just waiting on his jointed hands to arrive from Granado so there could atleast be one thing of him that is poseable lol

@LaurieESW I cant keep your Real Skin FID Aurora out of my mind, I have decided that by the Christmas event, I will have to get an S HID Aurora in real skin with the faceup from the FID because yours looks so beautiful, but with freckles added so I wont copy your beautiful lady :love

@boudica You have the prettiest Bella :D Very small enchantments but very big impact on her face also I love the orange hair with the tan skin, never thought of that combination

I love the eyeballs you chose for her and her face Bruna_Boudica

11. I have the HID small bust in white! I want the large bust! We can trade! (can i put that on this board?)

I think with the HID male, I might have to drill the channels bigger and then use like 7mm string. He needs help! But he IS pretty (and I took out the hip plate- they were ANNOYING. I hate the IH hip plates; all my IH dolls get them removed now) and I like the male HID better than my all-time hated DT18, but I think with a lot of work, I can make him partly functional. He's nice eye candy in the meantime!

Your girl is gorgeous! Congrats!

12. @GreenTeaSlug - Oooooh Congratulations on your lovely HID Doria! Her faceup came out really well. I love the smokey eyes and the way her lips are done.

And YES, this thread needs some traffic! :XD:

Here's my first HID Doria...Searlait (Charlotte) to keep the Doria theme going. She is on the medium bust body.

[​IMG]Charlotte by luluna33, on Flickr

13. Doria is amaAAAAAazing on the HID body!!

14. Yes, I am also in the HID Doria club, medium bust. Had her a couple years now and one of my favorites.

15. Congrats @GreenTeaSlug on your new Doria! That is a fabulous faceup. Pity about the large bust not fitting anything.

I love the freckles on Searlait @luluna !

I'm not in the HID Doria club (sorry!), but I have a HID Pamela with the small bust (and this thread does need traffic). I love how her neck, collarbones, and chest are sculpted. :D

[​IMG]
      Kass
      by Saphariel, on Flickr

16. #56 earth.spirits, Aug 24, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    17. Congrats she is gorgeous!! Wow, can not even imagine handling one of the big guys. Sounds like lots of fun and additions with your collection.
      Oh I think freckles would be so nice. I have thought about adding a beauty mark or two, just to make her a little different. Aurora is not custom so there are probably some others of that face-up hanging out in the collector world, some sisters and cousin of hers.

She is so stunning. I especially love her lip color, so vibrant yet deep and rich.

Totally agree, the HID woman is such a beautifully sculpted work of art! Love seeing your Pamela.

Another beautiful Doria!! She looks so relaxed and thoughtful.

Love seeing pictures of the HIDs.

Going to pop in one of the most recent photos I took of my HID Lahela.

[​IMG]

18. I love the HID body for the girls ! I think it's the size that I prefer in Iplehouse.
      I have 3 of them : Lahela and Bella, both with medium bust, and Ashanti with the small one. I don't like the big one. It's really too big !:ablink:

Here is my Ashanti (sorry, no recent picture of her). Behind, you can see Drake, my only one HID boy.
      Ashanti is in glow realskin.

[​IMG]

and here is my Lahela in light brown skin, with medium bust.

[​IMG]

Sorry, I have no photos of my Bella as I don't make her face-up yet. She's in normal glow skin.

19. Lahela is one of my fave sculpts!! So gorgeous!

That Pamela with small bust makes me want one! She's amazing!!! Is she SR or NS?

ok OK... one of my Falcon boy in LB. No, haven't done the mod yet. maybe one year.
      [​IMG]

20. Pamela is glow SR. My lighting was really poor yesterday. :sweat There aren’t enough Pamela’s out there!

Your Falcon is wonderful even blank with that detailed face!