1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. That? That was the sound of my wallet crying. :...(

HID Baron in normal clothes is so gorgeous. I want to give him laugh lines or wrinkles around his eyes because my crew needs an older man. I wish they'd put him in a silver wig. :drool

I'm also waiting so adrenaline doesn't buy him for me. Must hold off a little longer...

2. @Saphariel

Actually, I put my order in this morning and requested they age him up with lines on forehead, around the eye and the smile line with the aged up Omar as a reference (I asked for 50% aging up, not as dry looking as the old Omar they did) just enough that he looks like he is in his 50's with expensive skin care routine

3. @GreenTeaSlug Congrats! He sounds like he’ll be wonderful, and what a great image. What skin tone?

I was also studying that older Omar to use as a reference. I wish they could paint him more like Granado’s Saturn.S because that is a sexy older man (on a body way too big for me), but that would be copying another company. :...(

4. Congrats on the HID men incoming and I love the sound of "ageing" him a little...had to smile..."I asked for 50% aging up, not as dry looking as the old Omar they did) just enough that he looks like he is in his 50's with expensive skin care routine." Hmmm....sounds lovely to me :)

This is my first HID lady. I don't think she will be my last but it might be a while before I can have another ;) I am still getting to know her. I seem to have made her a lot like my Lahela at the moment and that wasn't intentional.

[​IMG]Aaliyah by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

5. I'd love another HiD woman too... yours is amazing!!! How pretty! <3

6. Thanks Chalyss! I think I would love an Elle sometime in the future :)

7. Ok I tried another look for her with a short wig. I love her...still getting to know her and she has tons of things yet to try out but I'm excited about making some new things for her ...

[​IMG]. by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

8. @LyanneNZ She's a beauty! Is she special real or light brown skin? I love the look in this red wig. I admire how you style your dolls! The outfits and posing are amazing.
      I'm still struggling trying to pose my HID girl... Especially making her hold the pose.

9. Iplehouse is going to offer Light Brown and Dark Brown Resin beginning Oct. 17th, 2018 (noticed copied below):
      (link to the announcement on their site - Support < Notice < About new LB color options)

Hello. This is Iplehouse.

Recently, there were some various opinion about the new LB color.

So we are writing this notice to let you know about our resolution.

Some customers prefer bright tone. But there were some customers who prefer darker tone to bright one.

Actually for last 2~3 years, we sometimes tried to adjust the standard of LB color slightly.

Now, we've decided to offer both colors to solve this issue.

On October 17th, 2018, we are going to add the name <Light Brown> and <Dark Brown> as color options.

Please be aware that the former you already did (have no options offered) would not be offerd color selection.

The color will be produced in dark LB color.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Iplehouse

10. Thanks for letting us know about this, @LaurieESW - very helpful. It's great that Iplehouse is offering this - Both shades of brown are lovely! It's also nice to see the other colors in comparison with the browns. : )

11. @LyanneNZ - Love your Aaliyah in the short wig!

I hope Iple does another HID event (so I can do layaway and not have to pay more) :XD: I really love the HID ladies...

Here's my Elle (Albhe) for some spam.

[​IMG]Albhe by luluna33, on Flickr

12. @Sillion Thank you! She is light brown. They certainly are large and heavy so posing is a challenge. I also bought her without mobility joints but I think they would have made it easier to pose her.

@luluna Yes, I'm hoping for another HID event too but really I should just concentrate on clothing for Aaliyah :) Elle calls to me too!

13. @LyanneNZ love your Aaliyah in the short wig!

@luluna your Elle is gorgeous, really love her freckling.

I thought I would share a photo of some Dollmore boots other collectors told me would fit the Iplehouse HID/EID/SID/nYID. Maybe there are other collectors like me wanting some other boot/shoe options. They are a bit long (the way they look in the heel), but not bad. These are how they are labeled/titled - Model Doll F(high heels) Shoes - Cara Boots (Red)

[​IMG]

Iplehouse Lahela HID by Laurie W, on Flickr

14. @LaurieESW - Thanks so much! :)

And those red boots are really awesome! Thanks for the info on them.

15. @LyanneNZ They are not only heavy... But my HID girl cannot sit without support. Also she cannot hold her arms raised. And her arms are so unstable ory weak that they can't support her when lying... etc. But still, the beauty of her shapes beats the disadvantages :lol:
      @LaurieESW your Lahela is a beauty, and those boots are great! They don't look long at all.
      @luluna Your Elle is really special! My HID girl is a freckled redhead as well ;)
      This is her in my recent attempt of posing her for a photoshoot. I found these tiny apples on a walk (they are actual apples), they looked perfect for my dolls.
      [​IMG]The Apple by Sillion, on Flickr

16. @LaurieESW Great boots! You reminded me I have some of those in black :)

@Sillion Wow...beautiful photo of your girl. I haven't experimented enough yet with my Aaliyah but will try today again to see what she can do. If you tilt her (ample) bust forward will she sit? She really is so beautiful though!

New pic of Aaliyah...

[​IMG]Smooth by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

#98 LyanneNZ, Oct 21, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    17. @Sillion - Thank you! You girl is awesome!:XD: Is she a Raffine? She is really wonderful! Did you do her faceup?