1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. @luluna Thank you! :)Yes, she is Raffine and I did her faceup.

2. I ordered HID Baron as soon as I saw him, though I planned on dressing him in modern clothes and such. The updated pictures help relieve some stress on that! He looks amazing and now I know when he gets to me he will look amazing too!

3. Lahela

[​IMG]

4. @LaurieESW - Your lovely Lahela looks just right for the season!

My HID Doria (Persephone) is currently in one of my favorite outfits.:XD:

[​IMG]Persephone by luluna33, on Flickr

5. I covet that outfit as well. She looks lovely.

6. @LaurieESW @luluna So beautiful - both!

I'm adding my girl to the awesome two. I can't help myself making her lingerie and photographing her in it as she has such an enormously beautiful body :love
      [​IMG]The Apple II by Sillion, on Flickr

7. @Bren - @Sillion - Thanks so very much!

And Sillion, your girl is just stunning in lingerie!

8. @luluna Thank You!
      Last weekend I made her another set, I'm waiting for some light so that I can take pictures of her in it...

9. Heads up:

Just thought the doll community may want to be made aware that ebay recasters are using Flickers owner pictures to add to their auctions to sell their wares. I found this out while cruising ebay last night and by pure chance I came upon it. I had seen them use iple theme pictures but now they are getting personal owner's pictures, remove the watermark and add theirs as their property. This has affected at least five iple owners that I know. Including myself since the picture added to the auction wasn't mine, but the artist who did the face up but whose doll I had bought previously and still to this day I still own. So they had my doll promoting recasting which I'm against. So you may want to keep an eye out for they may use yours next. The one of my doll was taken off when the artist complained but replaced by someone elses.

10. Thanks @Bren for letting me know. I have reported the listing to Ebay and to the seller. I don't want to stop sharing photos with the doll community but it is not ok for these thieves to steal my photos to try to sell their fakes : ( Not cool!

11. Thank you @Bren. I didn't think you could take photos off of Flicker.
      To be honest I've not looked on eBay for a very long time for dolls. I decided that because I didn't like the idea of recasts and eBay didn't care if they had them on their site, that I'd not look there for dolls.

12. I was cross because I’ve never used Ebay, mostly because of the rampant recasting, and I only had to make an account to report the photos they stole and stamped all over with their own watermark, like they had any right to the image in the first place!

13. You are welcome Lyanne and Oriscany.

I actually wasn't looking for dolls when I came across the picture of my doll. I was looking for something else when I saw her. I usually ignored them when I'm looking for iple stuff. But now they have locations on the USA, so it's not only china anymore.

Michi,

I hear you. they have no respect at all and don't care who they use and abuse to make their money.

14. Hi guys does anyone have a Grace on an HID body? I'm trying to see if it would work at all (i just love the elf ears)

15. technically it fits.. all the gals can swap... it boils down to personal preference... but technically yes.

16. I'll put this here too since it's helpful HID info...

This is a NS Grace head on a GPG HID body with the small bust.

[​IMG]Grace on HID body by luluna33, on Flickr

17. Awesome thanks so much! Doesn’t look as tiny as I thought it might

18. Are the hands used by HID males the same as EID males?

19. yes and so are the feet. so shoes share but the calves on the HID make most boots a no go.(tall ones i mean)