1. yes

64 vote(s)
    81.0%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
    1. #861 snowle21, Aug 12, 2019 at 5:44 PM
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019 at 6:28 PM
    2. Thank you too; I think so--she was such a generous, happy person.

That outfit is so nice! love the embroidery!

#862 fishcake, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:23 PM
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019 at 9:17 PM
    3. @fishcake Thank you dear! It took me 1 month to finish the embroidery. I did it by hands so It take so much time. <3

4. It's the most wonderful part of the outfit--I can see the artistry and time it took to do it!

5. @snowle21 - Oooh I love the embroidery! I adore her whole outfit. :D

6. [​IMG] HID Harace pics for you.

7. A few days ago Iple posted 3 new fashions, a nYID beige mini dress, another nYID dress but it was black with a denim top and a really beautiful SID woman oversized shirt with a small miniskirt on top, but theyve all disappeared?

@collectionkate your Harace always makes me happy to see her, I never would have thought she would look that amazing on the HID body, it looks to me even better for her :)

@snowle21 WOW!!!
      Other than being a great tailor, you have a great sense of style, I love her co ordinate outfits :D
      I know im not the only one impressed here, and Im sure many of us want you to keep coming back here and share your talent

@fishcake Im sorry to hear that, and I dont know how to say this without it sounding common and from a complete stranger online, but I really do believe in it
      I truly think that your mom is happy that you are allowing yourself to feel happy again, and I can believe that she is a kind and generous person because from what I saw of you online in both blog and the forums, I believe you have those traits too <3

8. i have asked abut the one nYID set.... i did not even see the the third one you mentioned at all... the black and denim made it to face book posts did the SID over size set make it there?

9. @Lady Tiku
      Thankfully I saved the picture because the outfit was too good and I love Vanessa with the darker hair
      [​IMG]

I would love to know what Iple says if when they get back to you, hopefully they dont cancel them and that it was a malfunction, because I loved the sets, specially this two piece SID set !

10. odd but still cute... and they are being slow to even view the boards.... or did i miss a 'holiday' there?

11. @GreenTeaSlug Hehe thank you dear <3 I've always wanted to open a shop for BJD. Maybe not clothes yet since the measurements so complicated to me. I will share some photo with you guys! Okay for example this is the hair accessories of the Japanese project i'm working on for my BJDs. I haven't style the hair yet because the shooting day is end of October.
      [​IMG]

12. [QUOTE="@GreenTeaSlug,

@fishcake Im sorry to hear that, and I dont know how to say this without it sounding common and from a complete stranger online, but I really do believe in it
      I truly think that your mom is happy that you are allowing yourself to feel happy again, and I can believe that she is a kind and generous person because from what I saw of you online in both blog and the forums, I believe you have those traits too <3[/QUOTE]
      @GreenTeaSlug Aww, that is so nice of you! Actually it was another DoA member who was my "doll Mom" though she wasn't very active on the boards (she had a very busy life). My own mom is thankfully in good health and busy bothering people on Ravelry. ;)

I missed the outfits! I really like that black and white set you showed on Vanessa--Vanessa is such a cutie anyway!

13. Very cute outfit @GreenTeaSlug , sounds to me like they were updating their website, and forgot to hide the new stuff from public view. They may be planning on releasing them on a certain day?

Beautiful work, @snowle21

Also, I just love that jacket @collectionkate !

14. Out of curiosity, could anyone with a Dexter and an Arvid take a couple of comparison photos for me? Preferably face on, profile, and perhaps at an angle? I'm trying to figure out which one would suit my plans best. I keep thinking Dexter would suit best, but Arvid is calling to me. :lol:

15. i have both with the western face ups.. I can tell you Arvid was the base that the artist used to start on for Dexter so they ARE similar Dex will give the scowl face and Arvid is much more sutied to freindlier face ups... Go to the 'doll choice' section... you can see face on blanks. if anyone that is good with a camera helps with this great ... if not I can 'try' to get some good shots.