1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion ( YID, nYID, SID, EID, HID ) Part 10

Oct 1, 2018

1. Aaliyah as a soldier, huh? ^_^

[​IMG]
      Mine's been patiently waiting for me to take pics of her ever since she arrived...
      No, she's not keeping the armor, but I had to try it on her anyway.

Hope you'll share yours someday when she's home and ready!

#961 Sianserais, Sep 9, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    2. the web site has been down since late Friday (for me) I and several others have emailed a 'service' email. and I made a post about this on the 'waiting room' thread. The site is messed up good. Somone who knows stuff could see the coding is bad... So my advice is if you appear to get on the site... GET OFF (for your safety). DO NOT LOG IN if by chance you seem to be able... just wait until it is up and running. And if you are on Facebook several Iple groups have been following this. I, if not someone else will definitely post if we hear anything.

3. just caught this on my last check in ... sorry i can't get my screen grab to show the actual page

Web site server checking
      Written by
      admin Search 8 Date 2019-09-09 10:11
      There is checking server log to offer more stable service operation.

The site will be down during this time.
      We are sincerely sorry about any inconvenience, we will fix it as soon as possible.

Estimated completed schedule:
      09.09. 2019 16:00PM in Korean Time Zone

4. OMG @Sianserais , she's AWESOME! And then there are those sweet pink lips :whee: Still, I wouldn't mess with her in that uniform! LOL

Thanks @Lady Tiku gosh I wonder if they'll get our info off that site? Hopefully it's just a server crash (fingers crossed)

5. I really adore your ancient soldier Aaliyah. Can’t wait for mine coming back home.

6. Thank you so much for your kind words! And yes, I do dabble in writing. I do use many of my dolls as muses for creating new characters and writing stories. I'm excited that you are getting an Elle and Rex! I have another Rex for years now that is one of my favorite characters.

Gareth...

[​IMG]Gareth by luluna33, on Flickr

7. Rex is such a heart throb with that chin ! @luluna :XD:

8. I just bought my first EID secondhand. He arrived Monday. I used the extra elastic to restring him. I'd like to have a backup of elastic. Can anyone tell me what size and a good source to buy some?
      Here is my Taejo (Evan) as his personality is now starting to emerge.
      [​IMG]Taejo (Evan) EID by Kathy Puckett, on Flickr

9. Oh, @Mahgiep he's gorgeous! Congratulations! Love his shirt!

10. Nice site, I've bookmarked it. Thanks @Mahgiep :)

11. @Mahgiep ... All the elastic I've ever gotten has been from Volks. It's good material and they have lots of other things that are useful, too.

12. Oh that looks convenient!

13. I have always wondered why my Scarlet head is smaller than other EID heads seem to be, today I discovered her head says SID on the inside. It's kind of funny as she was sold only on EID body.

14. @nancy_schroeder_ca , I bought the head tool, and promptly lost it, LOL. It's GREAT though. I think I need a dedicated tool box for doll stuff now.... Yah, another thing to buy, LOL

15. A box with comparments is great for your doll assembly supplies but a cardboard box will do to start!