Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 9

Apr 6, 2019

1. #1 greeneyed-soul, Apr 6, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2019
    2. So then... part 9

And I am still waiting for my Rexy on the curvy body.
      I really hope to see some ownerpics soon of someone who already received a curvy girl

3. I've looked at Iplehouse and I was wondering is there somewhere on DoA that has images of the different body types? Because I saw the choices available, but wasn't sure what they looked like.

4. Are you looking for owner photos? Because no one as far as I know has received a curvy FID yet...

5. @Ashemanu congratulations on her arrival!
      I would love to see a comparison between the big and small Lahela's if you get the time to do it
      I remember seeing some and noticing a difference, so I would like to see how they match up

@davri if you are a member of Iplehouse, you can see all three of them next to each other :)
      Its very helpful, but you need to be a member and logged in to see it
      https://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bjd_blog_body&wr_id=82&ca_name=FID W&nhn1=en

@luluna Ares looks amazing!
      I like that his weapons and armor are silver colored rather than bronze, it makes it look more luxurious
      I loved the photo with Dane, Ares looks like the reigning champion, and Dane looks like the aspiring warrior next to him based on their clothes, very nice as always :love
      I love your skin color choice for him by the way, I dont see too many in that skin tone for men

6. Wow! Part nine! Congrats on that handsome hunk luluna! I too like the silver armor.
      Exciting the new dolls arriving! Hope to see many pictures in the coming weeks.

7. @GreenTeaSlug and @sisen thanks so much! But his armor isn't really silver...it was just the way I edited the photo and the lighting that gave it a cooler tone. It's nice.:)

Here's a full shot...of the outfit.

[​IMG]Warrior by luluna33, on Flickr

8. @GreenTeaSlug Here you go! I am not sure it´s a good comparison since the skin tones are so different, and one has a face up and the other doesn`t.

[​IMG]Comparison by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

@luluna Grats to your new boy, he looks awesome, especially in that armor!

9. @luluna your Rex is stunning and that armor is gorgeous!
      @Ashemanu it's great to see a Lahela! Congrats!

10. Ashemanu which body did you chose for your Lahela?

11. Athletic body with large bust.

@Patrice S Thank you :)

12. WooHoo Luluna, what a hottie! Great armor!

Nice comparison shots, Ashemanu. It’s fun to see them side by side. Looks like your big girl has a doll of her own

13. Doria is up and she is the most beautiful thing! A cherry witch!

Ive just ordered my first FID :)

ITEM VIEW : F.I.D-Woman - Doria_F.I.D

@Ashemanu Thank you for the picture! Shes beautiful, I can see some minor differences, but that makes them both each unique
      Very helpful and Im excited to see how she is going to look when done

14. Here is the long shot pic lol omg i love this!
      [​IMG]

15. The black cherry witch set is lovely! I like how the lower sleeve is removable too- smart design

16. Oooh she is REALLY pretty! I think for Charlie Elle has won though. . Doria's still on my wishlist in any case though!
      What options did you order?

17. Doria is a beauty! Thank goodness she's not Korean so I'm safe! Here is the Korean coca cola my daughter found for me. So pleased with it. First product with hangul! And I can read it!
      [​IMG]Untitled by Kathy Puckett, on Flickr

18. Yay! I been waiting for her to be released! Now to choose, Carina or Doria, normal or glow peach. Decisions, decisions!

19. Yippee! I snagged a 'second dress' with a friend for the new Doria set! Thank you Lee!. A long wait but I can handle it! XD

20. Anyone know if we can expect a new boy this time around too, or do they usually just release new FIDs at the same time?