Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 9

Apr 6, 2019

1. @sisen

Thanks for the advise! X3 I am going a different direction with the character in terms of color than originally planned, and am ordering a pair from etsy from DOLLines. They had a nice pair of oval 6/3mm that look lovely.
      I had debated changing the characters eyes for awhile now, so it works out in the end.

2. Dante was supposed to be a brooding brunette poet, but he decided he'd rather be a California surfer. Darn opinionated dolls, LOL!! He’s wearing Dollmore 6mm oval glass eyes in grey green. Not sure on the wig, I’ve had it awhile.

[​IMG]A little attitude? by Sisen, on Flickr
      [​IMG]

3. XD that wig really does give him that vibe, doesn't it? He looks good! Those eyes look great in him!

4. Kyouen working on his studies.

[​IMG]

5. Kyouen is so handsome in his students robes! He looks like a good student who is learning much.

6. @sisen He looks REAL good!

7. Such a handsome guy!

8. I love that skin tone! Looks great with your design for him! @xyuemoto !

Adding to this to ask! Does anyone have a JID model body they could compare to a FID model body?

9. @AjiAji - Thanks. I need an excuse to get the new light brown too, like if they ever make an elf bichun, haha.

10. I absolutely love seeing everyone's FIDs! Keep the stories and pics coming - they all look so unique and fantastic.

@sisen Dante's California surfer look is spot on!

@xyuemoto Kyouen's robes look great with his skin tone!

I finally received my first dolls from Iplehouse (FID Arvid and Bliss) and I can really see what all the hype is about. They are so realistic and beautiful; I really feel inspired by the company's artistry! It might be weird but I totally wish they had a Glamour bust option - Bliss's dress is slightly loose on top even though I got the large bust. Don't mind Arvid - his shirt is nearly popping a button 'cuz of his muscles!

I am having way too much fun! :D

[​IMG]

11. @WaWaMelon - Thanks. Your people look very sharp.

12. Oh my goodness! I am LOVING all these photos!

Sisen, your Dante is divine ^.^

WaWaMelon, Many congrats on your super new couple! Absolutely Gorgeous!! :love

xyuemoto, your guy is sooooo cool and amazing!

And Mahgiep; *CONGRATULATIONS* on the new addition to your beautiful FID family! :celebrate
      Beautiful photos, each and every one :3nodding:

13. @WaWaMelon Congrats on your new couple! They're stunning.

14. @WaWaMelon
      Congratulations on your arrival! Your two look very stylish and lovely!!

15. Glamorous couple WaWaMelon, congratulations! I too love this size, so much easier to dress, pose and photograph. You’re going to have so much fun!

16. I enhanced a couple of horses, so now Rex and Bianca are ready to travel....
      [​IMG]

17. @MB Lilac Absolutely perfect! Can't wait to see what you will do next!

18. @MB Lilac I love this. And your jointed horse does not look bad at all. but I can see the differences.... if you ever decide to switch to a non jointed one I'll happily rehome you Morgan LOL.

19. @Mahgiep - Thank you! This is just one of the variations of their 'mix-and-match' outfits.
      @Lady Tiku - Thanks! I do have other horses, all non-jointed, but they are all the same mold as the brown one, so went with the jointed Morgan horse just because it was different.

Here's another costume variation....
      [​IMG]
      Rex has several different cloaks to wear over the same basic outfit, while Bianca has two completely separate outfits, and all the pieces can be mixed and matched .