Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 5

May 26, 2016

1. Our fire was in 2015. The fires in CA were awful and so sad this year. :(

2. I just love this little face.... <3

[​IMG]

3. Does anyone know of a person who makes Tibetan lambskin wigs to fit? I need a special order... and want it to fit well :)

@Nancy-TN Oh my, she is such a cute little thing! Adorable!

4. Thank you @IngieBee Sorry, I don't know of a good wig maker but best of luck finding what you need :thumbup

I know the Iple KIDS aren't as popular as some of the other lines but I just love them. They all have such sweet faces and personalities.

I'm still hoping someone might share pics of Mia who was released this summer. I still regret not ordering her and have been hoping to see real life photos online but haven't been able to find any.

5. Oh, I second the request for Mia :D

6. She is very pretty Nancy. I agree KIDs are a great size. I wonder why they are not as popular. I have four and love each of them. I also like MNF size.

@IngieBee i used to know of someone who made amazing wigs but I have not seen her around for a few years. Have you looked on the wig thread?

7. Actually, I haven't, good idea! Funny how I forget the obvious! LOL... Actually more annoying, but I'll go with funny :thumbup

8. I do the same...forgetting to look there. I will do some research for the one I used to buy from. I never was disappointed.
      Okay I just found her on flickr but no posts for a few years. I emailed and will let you know if I get a reply. :)

#708 Oliveoil, Oct 19, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    9. @Nancy-TN I love how the curls frame her face! <3

We added another KID to the household - this time she belongs to my Mom, which is doubly-hilarious cause all her other dolls are 55cm and above :lol: (and she only got into BJDs herself cause I refused to collect SDs)

[​IMG]

This is Katyusha, a Lonnie <3

10. Ah, she is beautiful, @Roterwolkenvogel and it's so awesome that you and your mother both collect! I just love the KID dolls even so I also mostly collect "adult" dolls :D I really love her outfit!

11. @Roterwolkenvogel Lonnie is beautiful. I agree with @IngieBee ..it is wonderful you both love dolls. It must be so much fun. KIDS are a great size.
      :)

12. @IngieBee @Oliveoil thank you both :D

It is wonderful to share the hobby with her, esp cause it means I don't have to pretend they are cheaper than they are xD

13. OMG! That is so funny. I hate when someone asks me how much the doll cost. They just don’t understand. LOL

14. Least favorite question for me too! I just awkwardly go “a lot“ and hope they just fill in what a lot means :lol:

15. Thank you @Roterwolkenvogel : )

Your Mother's Katyusha is beautiful! And that photo looks like something from a fashion magazine for children's clothes - Gorgeous!

16. Thanks again everyone for your kind comments re Katyusha! I bring more pictures (cause my own dolls annoy me right now, so I gotta steal Mom's :lol:)

[​IMG]

Finally dyed Mom's Iple cat too and now these two are giving me Sabrina the teen witch and Salem vibes xD

17. Woo-hoo! BIG sale coming up on Iplehouse - info link is on their front page. Looks like a new KID is coming too. YAY!!! :dance

18. Yay...off to look! Thanks!

19. Wonder if the new KID is another cutie-pie girly girl... Most probably yes ;)
      Iplehouse, you know that little boys do exist right? (Or at least tom-boyish girls) :lol:

Ricky wonders if Iple is ever gona to release some seriously cool !boy! KID :cool:
      [​IMG]

20. Seems to me that Iplehouse always introduces their KIDs as girls. Yes, they have a boy body option, but I don't recall them ever advertising any sculpt as a boy. So it's left up to the buyer to interpret them as boys, and some work better than others.

I have just two....Milo (KID Millie) and Aaron (KID Ah'ra)....
      [​IMG]