Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 5

May 26, 2016

1. just remember it's not the 'original' Ken or the NEW version. they are both 'slim' and only roomy t-shirts for those would fit. You want stuff that would fit the 'super star' era body.

2. @Lady Tiku if you know of a web page that explains all the barbie bodies, I'd love you to death! LOL, I'm so confused! When I was young there was only ONE barbie / body! Now I want to buy things on ebay and there are so many choices, I'm so confused :(

3. I am withh you there! When a company adds all these body options, I just tend to give up and ignore then!

4. oh boy.. I don't know of a site per se. I know what you mean though. Almost all fashionista won't fit. Fashion "Fever" not too sure about Ken stuff. the 'best' clothing is Fashion "Avenue" Ken size. When they started in on the 'fever' stuff I noticed not all of it fit my 80's Ken. And I 'think' much of the Ken 'prince' dolls fashions fit with a teeny bit of tweaking. Like removing the velcro and doing a fastener of some kind you can get as close to the edges. the prince type stuff also fits BID's... and prolly better on the Q type body... So stick to cheap ebay finds until you learn the feel of the fit...I have developed a pretty good eye to tell if the cut of an outfit shuld fit... it takes a bit of practice. Sadly not pants... KID's seem to have bigger bottoms for the girls... Not sure if the size differences of the boy body is enough to help or hinder ><... don't have a boy body :P

5. @ResinRapture Thank you for the link! It is very interesting! And the TrickyBJDfeet is helpful too.

6. LOL, yah, maybe I should just get some "new" barbies and kens so I know! It'd probably be a good investment! Thanks @Lady Tiku :D

@ResinRapture WOW! well, I don't think I could do that, but those are amazing! You're so talented! Nice website BTW :D

7. I really liked the curliness of the first wig, but you're right about the colour Martha, it came up very orange on my screen. This colour wig photograph's much better. :)

8. I liked the first wig too, but sometimes the camera just doesn't like a colour, and since photography is important to me, I had to make a new one. This one photographs so much better...
      [​IMG]

9. Your Daisy boy is so cute @MB Lilac !
      A new pic of my Lonnie and Boo, her kitty. Anyone here own a Fay? I have a Fay little girl on order and would love to see owner pics of the sculpt if anyone has one?
      [​IMG]That&#x27;s A No No by wizgerg3, on Flickr

10. @JinCIncy There are pictures of Fay in the doll profile section as a little boy: Lucian Rowan Caelum

I thought this sculpt was really adorable too and hope you'll share pics of your little girl when she comes.

11. Thanks Nancy! I'll certainly share her when she gets here.

12. Hello everyone !

@JinCIncy I happen to have a Fay too but I haven't shared pictures yet as the poor kid still doesn't have a wig.
      He decided to borrow one from a lady friend to say hello. :)

[​IMG]

@ResinRapture oh wow, I was so sure the flowers were real :lol:
      @MB Lilac Your pictures are all so lovely, your work is always super inspiring, thank you for sharing them. <3

13. Thank you for sharing your little boy @Litzski ! Makes me more excited to get my little girl.

14. @Litzski Thank you for sharing a photo. Fay is such a cute boy with such a wonderful expression. Nice to see the sculpt looks just as great for a little girl. :aheartbea

It's been over a year but I still haven't been able to find a real life photo of KID Mia. :( If anyone knows of photos, please let me know. Thanks! :thumbup

15. Drats you’re right!
      I’ve even tried searching with the doll name in non latin languages (미아, 米娅, ミア, Миа) and nothing came up! Well this is sad.

More Fay spam, as a redhead this time. He made a new friend. That’s one big Armadillo!
      [​IMG]

16. @Litzski Awww...such a cutie!! (both of them) :lol:

I love the "mischievous" look about this sculpt. Something in the eyes and the way he photographs makes me think this little one will have lots of fun adventures.

17. My little Lonnie with BID Mo-A and Boo (petdoll)
      [​IMG]Boo Saved by wizgerg3, on Flickr

18. Popping in again to share my new little KID Faye girl. I haven't seen many of them around, and I think she's adorable. More pictures of her in my "Adventures of the Wee Resins" blog linked in my signature below.
      [​IMG]Faye by wizgerg3, on Flickr

19. She is adorable! I almost ordered Fay, but something else won that month.