Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 5

May 26, 2016

1. Thanks. He's a KID Daisy, with a faceup by my friend. I made him a hard cap wig out of Angora mohair locks. He was an 'orphan' along with his little brother, so I made them part of an FID royal family.
      [​IMG]

I'm in need of another KID boy for another Fashion size family, so will order a boy Paige next month when the FIDs open up again, since I want one of those as well.

2. He's adorable too, but I was giggling at the pouty BID :D Both, all of them are adorable!

3. That's BID Ringo. He's David's little brother, and also became a Prince last year.
      [​IMG]

4. LOL, even better up close, soooo cute!

5. @MB Lilac I love your princes and princesses. What beautiful costumes!

May I ask, when you made that curly wig, was the hair curled when you applied it, or did you curl it later? How did you make it lay right? I need to make something like that for my boys.

6. The mohair was curly to start with. I have wig tutorials one of which features David's wig. Well not the exact one in the photo, since the one in the tutorial photographed too orange so I made a new, darker one.
      For the Hard wig cap - Hard Wig Cap Tutorial
      For adding the mohair - Hard Cap Wig - Tutorials

7. Thanks! You're awesome.

8. I could have sworn I commented a thank you on posting those tutorials @MB Lilac . But as usual I was probably distracted. Those will be added to my references when I finally get down to work! LOL

9. I pressed the 'BUY' button on a Paige boy last night. I needed a new boy to wear this costume that Milo has kindly volunteered to wear for the time being. But he's a contemporary boy, and can't do double duty in two separate families, so I had to buy someone new....
      [​IMG]

10. Paige is my only KID, and I love her! She has other friends though. I might need to get some JIDs for an idea I have though!

11. My Faye....
      [​IMG]

12. Faye is so adorable, @MB Lilac and the flowers look in perfect scale as lilies :D

13. She is so pretty! <3 I fear you are making me want a Faye...badly!

14. @IngieBee - Thanks. I'm always on the lookout for in scale flowers to take advantage of.
      @rosehollow - Thanks. It's funny how owner pics will do that. I never considered Fay as a girl myself, until I saw an owner pic here.

15. My WS Celina (Gyda) got a new outfit. :XD:

[​IMG]Gyda by luluna33, on Flickr

16. Very sweet!

17. Introducing Jamie, my new Paige boy. He's SR with Iple faceup, whereas my first Paige (girl) is Normal with an artist faceup...
      [​IMG]

18. Your wigs always look so fantastic! He's adorable and so is she :D Paige is the one I have :)