Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 5

May 26, 2016

1. I sew a little, but my patterns are for YoSD size so I don't think it'll help. I found one KID designer on Etsy but can't afford clothes right now...

2. @Chehime I put a dress I'd sewn for my LTF from this free pattern (LTFBodicePattern) on my KID girl and it fit fine, other than being short. With a longer skirt it would be perfect!

3. Thanks! I might give some of my Yo patterns a try.

4. I have some free patterns for KIDs on my website - Tutorials

There's a low waist dress, a T-shirt, and a Fairy outfit specifically for a KID. You may not be into 'fairies', but the bodice pattern alone can be very useful in designing your own dress or top.

Also, since KIDs have the same upper torso size as BIDs, you can make the BID sundress fit a KID by just adding 1/2" to the bottom of the bodice pattern and lengthening the skirt a little. Same with BID leggings. Just add a bit of width at the hip and lengthen the legs a little.

5. Calphedoll: I love your Anne of Green Gables! :)

Is anyone tempted with the new Lena? How long is wait time these days?
      It has been awhile since I have ordered from them.

6. I might be tempted but I can't afford it at the moment. Besides I want a Milly first and I love Lisa, Ah-ra and Paige so God only knows when I might get a Lena.

I ought to get one I guess since she almost have my name. (Lene - pronounced almost the same way) LOL

Dustbunnie

7. Wait times seem longer than usual. My last doll was ordered on August 2, and arrived on September 26, so that's two months. That's the longest it's ever taken for me, and the doll was even blank. The past few years, my blank dolls tended to ship after just 2 or 3 weeks.

My Milo on an adventure in the US Southwest...
      [​IMG]

8. Dustbunnie: I think you need Lena. :)

Thank you MB Lilac. My guess it will be long because of the event. They will be getting a lot of orders.
      Milo is handsome!

9. Thanks! I suspect there will be a LOT of orders during their Event, and the rumour is that in December they will open Doll Choice at Basic prices the entire month. That's what I'm waiting (and hoping) for. I want to get a KID Angela in light brown as a big sister for my two light brown BIDs. Maybe even a light brown Benny as their single Mom. So a sale like that, plus free shipping would be fantastic.

10. I want to win the lottery! :...(

Dustbunnie

11. You and me both :...(

I'd get every doll on my list (and then some :wiggle) and feel no guilt lol

*sigh* and yes pay of the usual bills ;)

12. Oops! I accedently ordered a Lena that I almost can't afford. :doh

It's not my fault. It's because I suffer from TOF. (Twitchy Order Finger) :abambi:

Dustbunnie

13. I know that condition well :whee:

And congrats, Lena is adorable :)

14. Hi, I´m new in this size KID and your pics are beautiful! I thinking in order a boy, maybe Lonnie, so can you help me with pics of this boy please? thanks in advance

15. No boy Lonnie, here - how about a Peach boy instead?

[​IMG]

16. Ohhh!!! he's so handsome!!! thanks for the pic!!

17. Glad to help :-)

[​IMG]

18. Sorry, no Lonnie boy here, but I do have a Milly boy - my Milo -
      [​IMG]

19. Thanks!! wow he is gorgeous!! love him!! congrats fof your boy!