1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse - Sylvia Discussion

Sep 29, 2006

1. I saw Sylvia and it was love at first sight. Does anyone have her yet? What is everyones opinion? I think she is stunning...Anyone ordering her soon? I want this doll!!! DELETE _______WRONG POST

2. HI. First of all, no one has Sylvia yet... Her pictures just showed up on the site yesterday! :)

And if you are wanting to buy dolls, you should put your post in the doll marketplace ~ the Larger Dolls section is for discussion about larger dolls only. Good Luck!

3. OMG, i'm so obsessed with Sylvia...the New Iplehouse doll!!!! She's GORGEOUS!!!! this is the girl doll for me i think!!!

see her here!

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=484

Altho, something about her face SCREAMS Britney Spears at me LMAO i bet if you were to put green eyes and a blond wig on her, she'd look like Britney

4. I'm really torn between Cocori and Sylvia, but i think Sylvia wins my heart LMAO

5. Altho, something about her face SCREAMS Britney Spears at me LMAO i bet if you were to put green eyes and a blond wig on her, she'd look like Britney[/QUOTE]
      *Shudder* Please not Britney Spears,I think Silvia blows her away.My apologies to those who like Ms. Spears,but personally I loathe her.

6. *Shudder* Please not Britney Spears,I think Silvia blows her away.My apologies to those who like Ms. Spears,but personally I loathe her.[/QUOTE]

LOL I'm sorry that you loathe her...LOL But she really does look like her....and of course a doll is going to be prettier LOL It's a doll...without any imperfections LOL But the doll even has the left eye semi-squint that Britney has LMAO

I just find it a funny coincidence, because Iplehouse' last female doll was Cocori, and she looks like a darker-skinned Beyonce LMAO but i swear, if i had a Cocori, i'd cosplay her as RuPaul LMAO

7. LOL,I am soo in love with Silvia myself,I think she is just stunning,and I think she would be perfect for my elven lady Aldebaran.Gonna wait for a standard version though; still got my boys to bring home frist.

8. I love her squinty eye :) that adds so much personality to her......lol

9. I just want Camine. >.< He's the doll I like the most so far! He's the reason I got into joint dolls...since yesterday!

10. Nope, she doesn't look a thing like Britany. At ALL.

11. She doesn't look a thing like bri - WOAH. Neph, you're posting here too. xD

Anyway

I was just recently educated upon Brittney's fabulous appearance and Sylv looks nothing like Britney. Maybe Airbrushed to death Britney.

12. Britney Spears? Silvia is actually pretty, and doesn't have the "pregnant and barefoot" look about her.

13. O.O No, I'm sorry, but even in her pretty phases...Britney looks absolutely nothing like Silvia O.O Perhaps you're seeing something I don't? What makes her look so much like Britney? O.O

14. Hmmm... I don't see any Brittany in her. Well maybe a bit of the younger Brittany Spears.

15. Survey says? No

16. I don't see the resemblance either. I mean, Silvia doesn't look like trailer trash.

17. I actually have to say that no, I don't see Brittany in Sylvia. Actually, whenever I look at Sylvia, I see partially open lips. I mean, she's a beautiful doll, but only in certain positons and only from certain angles. I really hope I'm not the only one who sees this, but I honestly look at her and in some of the pictures she just looks like she should be drooling, like she can't figure out what's going on and the squinty eye doesn't help. Now I've been arguing with myself whether I should even consider getting her when I decided not to even mull over it and save for a Cocori instead. I love Iplehouse, Cocori especially, but something about Sylvia and Iris is just...off...

No offense to anyone who likes Brittany Spears or either of these Iplehouse dolls. This is just my humble opinion after all, feel free to disagree.

18. I want her so badly! Ag she has to come along when i have 0 cash to spare:(

19. Britney Spears, no I don't see it. What I do see is an older sister to my Elfdoll Lydia! I love Silvia and hope for a standard edition. I want her but she's not the next doll in my lineup - I am hoping to make the next order for Limhwa Half-Elf.

20. I don't see Britney Spears, but then again I don't see Beyonce in Coocori. But did anyone read Sylvia's character explanation. She sounds like Paris Hilton.