1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdoll 1/4 Dolls!

Dec 27, 2014

1. I noticed that there wasn't a thread for Nur and considering how fast he sold out, I'm assuming a bunch of people must have him on the way! I wasn't able to snag him this time around, but I'd love to hear what people have to say about this adorable, strange little sculpt! :)

I want to know what colour do you prefer him in and what sort of style are you gonna give yours? :D

2. Nur is a larger doll than the mini size, this discussion should be in another section.

3. On Irrealdoll's website it says that Nur is 47cm tall, and the height min/max for mini dolls in this section are 40-49cm, plus he is made by a non-asian company so I believe that this thread is in the right place ^__^

4. Ohhh, my fault, he just looks so tall. I thought he'd be th same size as Ringo (SD-size head by Irrealdoll). Sorry!

5. I really really really really want him! Praying that he will be re-released in the future. He was sold so fast =(

6. I managed to snatch one up in the Milkshake color. He should be shipped any day now since Irrealdoll mentioned orders from November will be shipped out in January. I can't wait to see him in person, he has such a quirky face <3

7. Very jealous! But will be looking forward to his pictures from you! :love

8. [MENTION=24935]bulletsBANQ[/MENTION] thats so awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your Nur since all your other dolls are so darn cute <3

9. Anyone have a picture of this one???

10. Thank you! I'm hoping to find a tracking no. in my email anyday soon! Hopefully Irrealdoll will do another pre-order for him soon!! I was worried I wouldn't get him since I'm not that good at out-clicking people. It definitely got my adrenaline pumping XD

thanks!! i can't wait to get him though i don't have anything for him >__> (i've been putting it off, haha...)

no one has him yet so no pictures yet!

11. I have him in the post office.. got the postman on my door this morning but I was not home!!! So I have to wait until tomorrow to get him. I ordered him in milkshake skin colour and am very excited!

12. Im so excited for everyone! I really hope Ill be able to find him second market. But am also happy to know, that he will be re-released again some time at the end of this year >.<

13. Got my Nur out of the post office today. Haven't had much time for him but here's a quick picture of him with some acrylic eyes and any wig to stay on his head. There's some work to do but he's home which is nice. Just love those teeth!

[​IMG][/URL]DSC_0022 by kinixys, on Flickr[/IMG]

14. So awesome! Hes great! I cannot wait to see more! Seriously wish I didnt miss his preorder! Cant wait to see what you do with him!

15. Congrats Morihei!!! I can't wait to get mine!! Hoping the post will be nice to me!

16. Thank you and I hope everyone will get their Nur soon :)

Some thoughts about him though: The face is absolutely awesome with the big nose and the teeth and I love the small wide set eyes as well. The body is slim and tall and suits his age but it feels a bit stiff because of the single joints as I seem to have got used to the double jointed bodies. Quite tight stringing adds to the stiffness too but I guess I'll get used to it in time. The fingers are rather stubby - could be longer and slimmer as is his body.

Anyway I'm pleased with him as I was with my Ringo head and I also can't wait to see what I'll do with him :D At the moment he's sitting on the sofa with some borrowed shorts and waiting for something to happen.

17. Any spam please? I am dying for a Nur, but spam will also due ;)

18. Hes SO amazing!!! I am so so so jealous!! Hope Ill be able to find one soon! Thanks for sharing!