1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with BlueSand (Shipping) - RESOLVED

Sep 24, 2009

1. I'm usually quite a patient person, and don't like to have to dispute things, but I'm to the point where I don't know what to do anymore.

Back around August 12th, I ordered a Yukata, Hakama, and Haori commission from Bluesand. It was a $70 commission plus the Paypal fees.

I received pictures when the commission was finished almost a month later, and September 10th, I got a message saying that the package had been shipped through EMS and was given a tracking code. However, since September 10th, the website has not been updated, showing no activity in the USA.

The message I get from the USPS website is as followed:
      "Your item left MNL CTRL MAIL EXCHANGE CTR EXPRESS, PHILIPPINES on September 10, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
      And nothing has been updated since.
      I asked Bluesand about it and she says she called her post office in the Philippines and they said that it's been shipped from the country and has arrived in the US... but did not say where, and no other instructions were given, other than to contact my own post office.

My father went by the post office today (September 23, 2009) for me to check up on the item, and he got a page printed from the post office worker saying there was NO destination address for the package to arrive to. There is no record as to where the package has even arrived to either, or if it's even in the USA or not. I feel as though I've been scammed and that I'm not going to get my package any time soon, or even at all.

I've already contacted Bluesand about this, and have asked for a refund for now, and if I do by chance get the item after getting the refund, I will repay for the item. I don't know what else I can do at the moment.

Like I said, I usually don't like having to file a complaint, but when it comes down to not being able to find an item through a tracking number, I get a bit worried.
    2. BlueSand was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. Hi!

We've been discussing this.

As the proof the I already ship out her Item

>>>>proof of mailing <<<

and here's the image of the Item that she commissioned me....

I'm showing this to everyone that I'm doing my business well and truthfully...

There are just unavoidable things happen...
    4. It very well may be that I'm just overreacting.

I do have a copy of the receipt now. However, I still don't know where the package currently is, and am still looking for it wherever I can.

There is still no record as to where it has arrived.
    5. I have an update. ^_^

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was processed through and left our RALEIGH, NC 27676 facility on September 25, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So, it's been found in the US, finally. Hopefully it should arrive home by Monday.
      It figures, as soon as I spaz things speed up. lol
    6. Another update: It is in my home town. Will have to pick it up Monday at my post office, as I wasn't home to receive it.

As far as I can tell, all is resolved. :)