1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with eternal_ukyou

Sep 30, 2009

1. I really don't feel good about doing this, but this issue has gone on long enough without a resolution that I feel it's necessary at this point. =/

In late April, I commissioned an outfit for one of my boys from eternal_ukyou.

I paid in full for the outfit on April 27th, and was told that she started almost immediately on the commission. The price was US$75.

On May 2nd, eternal_ukyou sent me a PM saying that two of the major components of the outfit were finished. I was glad to hear that she was working so quickly and dlligently.

I didn't hear from her for a while, and on May 21st, I contacted her to see what was going on.

On May 24th, she replied indicating that she'd sent another message that I didn not receive, and explained that some serious personal circumstances has come up. For her privacy I won't go into details, but the nature of the problem was such that she had to move in the middle of working on my commission. She did say, however, that she would finish within a week, and apologized to me for the wait. I replied saying I understood fully about her problem and wished her well.

On June 7th, she told me she had gotten sick, but that the outfit was done save for the fastenings, and that she would put them in and send the package out ASAP. I replied and expressed my gratitude.

^That was the last time I heard from her.

During the summer I did some traveling and had some personal issues of my own, so I didn't press the issue for wuite some time. By August 29th, when I still had not received the package or any further communication from eternal_ukyou, I decided something was up. I sent her a PM saying:
      just checking in to make sure you haven't forgotten about me. =]
      Hope things are going okay for you."
      I received no response, even though eternal_ukyou did log in after I'd sent this message.

On September 19th, still not having received a response, I PMed her:
      "Hey there, just checking in again about the clothing I commissioned from you. If you are unable to send it, maybe we can discuss a refund?"

On September 25th, I sent another PM, again having seen that she had logged in since my previous message. This one read:
      "Hey, just sending one last message to ask if you can please contact me about sending the clothes or a refund. I know you've gone through some rough things recently so I'd rather settle this in PMs than take it to a problem transaction thread. Please let me know what's up and how we might resolve this."

Today I again see that she has logged in since that message and yet has not replied to me. This upsets me quite a bit, as I feel I am being avoided and possibly deceived. I am out 75 dollars and have received no part of the items I payed for, nor even any pictures as proof that the items do in fact exist. I don't want to assume the worst, but I don't know what to do anymore.
      I would prefer to get the items I paid for since I have been waiting on them for so long, but at this point, if a refund is more convenient, that's what I want.
      I just hope that this issue can be resolved.
    2. eternal_ukyou is now Being Paged. She was last on the forum yesterday. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. I received a PM from eternal_ukyou early testerday morning (the 7th) saying she will send a refund after she gets paid this weekend.
    4. Despite the above, I have not heard from her in over a month, and have not received the promised refund.
    5. Jaela ~ Any resolution on this?
    6. Still no resolution. Have received no further refund from her, and no refund.
    7. * no further communication, I meant to say.
    8. She was last on the forum 25DEC and is now in the Unresolved Transactions group. Please keep this thread updated.