1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Jaime-doll]"new 26cm Rosebay" dolls

May 24, 2008

1. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217151------> News Thread!

** I couldn't find one on them, let me know/or just Delete this if it's not the first :)

I Want them, super bad, Ted is Adorable. Wonder the price?

2. They are $360 and $380 for tan on the site.

Do we know what *time zone* at Noon on May 30th? I love the Winny mold!

3. I'm in love with Chloe! I also like little Tiffany. These little elves are sweet, sweet, sweet!!!!!

4. I really don't like the elbow inner and outer on these dolls the outer elbow line actually sticks out.

They have the sp lati bodies ? cute faces such a shame about the body (my opinion)

5. Love these ...
      these have a jointed torso ,TreeLore and are taller than the Lati Special ...very similar measurements to Bambie Cronie

Im tempted ...but I think I love the smaller size
      the tan Ara is calleing me

6. they're adorable!!!

7. I love the Winny mold too...but after having bought Elf Ara, I should not feel tempted for while...;) Little Tiffany is still calling me too...*_*

8. im in love with winny.. O_______O...... waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. TuT~~

9. I will be waiting with my finger on the trigger for these ones to go on sale (yes, credit card, I hear you yelping in the background...hush up!)

10. Just wondering how many of you have these dolls? I am very tempted to buy a Chloe and after seeing her on flickr I think I'll go ahead. Anyone have any pictures of these kids?

11. Hello, this is Jaime.

We are happy to introduce Jaime dolls Photo club in Yahoo Flickr to you.
      It would be great if you would join the club and have a great time with other Jaime dolls and their owners. : )

12. I got a Tanned Elf Winny. ^^ At first I was very unsure if I was going to keep her (not a tiny owner XD; ) but I'm really loving her. These are just very random pics I took. Hope to get some new eyes and perhaps a wig for her later. I wanted to turn her into a boy fae, but I guess we'll see, lol. She is very sweet and cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Oh she is beautiful
      I do like Jaime doll ..Ive not been tempted into this size ..but I am thinking Jaimedoll just may LOL

14. She is gorgeous! Looks like a real little girl.

15. She is adorable.

16. Oh my gosh, Lazulistar, she is just too precious!! <3

17. Tinybear, BJDMSB, spirit, Quilibet, thanks so much. I feel very lucky. I kind of bought her on a whim (wanting a child for one of my couples, lol) but she's turned out to be a real dear and totally her own person, lol. Hope to take more pics soon once it stops raining. XD

The little ears have got to be my favorite thing about her, hehe. ^^ I really like this new body as well. I've had the old body in my possession before, and this one seems much easier to move about and pose.

Thanks Jaime~

18. I am a little crazy over tans right now. And she is just precious. I am definately holding out for a tan in the future. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely pics..

19. Anyone have a Ted? I'd love to see some real pictures of him.